Hurricane Ike/Humane Society Relief Raffle
Sep 30, 2008 at 2:04 AM Post #32 of 48
Mike, you philanthropic hunk of a man, you.
smile_phones.gif

Please put me down for 3 tickets.

Oct 3, 2008 at 2:49 AM Post #34 of 48
Not much time left in the Raffle. I don't believe we've raised an amount of money equal to the value of the items up for grabs. Tickets are $10. I know the economy is not the best but we are talking less than the cost of a single cd to purchase a ticket. There are 374 people online at the moment. If only 10% bought a ticket that would be $370.

Oct 3, 2008 at 5:11 AM Post #36 of 48
Glad to see you have made this a sticky. It makes me mad that if this was a giveaway you would be up to 30 pages by now.

When you ask for a measly $10 everyone runs a mile.

Oct 5, 2008 at 2:28 AM Post #41 of 48
And the winner is

utep10 - number 36
beerchug.gif

Thanks to everyone that participated. Once I make sure I have all the money from pp and the checks, I will send the money to the Humane Society.

Mike

Oct 7, 2008 at 5:58 PM Post #43 of 48
Congrats Bruce! Mike, I am lame and forgot to send my check. I will double the amount and send it today. Thanks for running this raffle and thanks to all those who contributed gear and money!

Oct 9, 2008 at 6:17 PM Post #45 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mike,

Be sure to find out from utep how long the mini-mini should be.
smily_headphones1.gif

Bruce, how long for the mini - mini?
smily_headphones1.gif

I hope to have all the checks in the next week or so. I am considering giving the money to my local HS. They are taking in animals that have been displaced from Hurricane Ike so have been sending emails looking for contributions of money and supplies. If there is an objection from anyone, send me a pm (I'll keep it private) and will send to the National Organization.

We end up raising around $580. Thanks to everyone that contributed. There were a few that sent more money than the number of tickets purchased, which raised the finally amount from what I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back