Hugo TT 2 by Chord Electronics - The Official Thread
Jan 9, 2019 at 11:37 AM Post #3,932 of 18,905
thanks a lot rob. are the distortion figure a bit better for low gain mode ? if 6.4v XLR is at 1% thd then what is maximum output ( se and XLR in low gain) with least distortion figures ?

Jan 9, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #3,933 of 18,905
Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019 at 12:22 PM Post #3,934 of 18,905
Jan 9, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #3,936 of 18,905

I choose the one that I originally saw and which although I was positive I saw it, you said it was never 5 years, but.............

BOOM Headshot

6EB38D50-AB37-4158-ABFA-67C6395754DE.png

Did somebody call for an amberlamps ? :ambulance:

:ksc75smile::L3000::smiley:

Bye Felicia

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019 at 3:19 PM Post #3,937 of 18,905
Yes, believe it or not I opened the link so you didn't need to post the screenshot. Did you open mine from the current Chord website ? Anyway this is of no consequence to anyone other than current TT owners so perhaps someone at Chord can confirm whether TT came with a three or five year warranty.

Jan 9, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #3,940 of 18,905
Yes, believe it or not I opened the link so you didn't need to post the screenshot. Did you open mine from the current Chord website ? Anyway this is of no consequence to anyone other than current TT owners so perhaps someone at Chord can confirm whether TT came with a three or five year warranty.

Yes I did open your link, and it does say 3, but I could of sworn it was five as I remembered I saw somewhere when I was first reading about or getting my TT2 and thinking why only 3 for tt2 ?

It doesn’t matter as it’s 3 years now but, it’s weird that they would change the warranty period like that.

I can only think it was changed because of the battery life, 5 years is plenty of time to run a battery down, 3 not so easy unless it’s being used 24/7.

That would be my only guess as to why it was changed from 5 to 3. To stop them from needing to replace every tt owners batteries.

We can call it a draw, 1 - 1

Jan 9, 2019 at 5:57 PM Post #3,941 of 18,905
Yes I did open your link, and it does say 3, but I could of sworn it was five as I remembered I saw somewhere when I was first reading about or getting my TT2 and thinking why only 3 for tt2 ?

It doesn’t matter as it’s 3 years now but, it’s weird that they would change the warranty period like that.

I can only think it was changed because of the battery life, 5 years is plenty of time to run a battery down, 3 not so easy unless it’s being used 24/7.

That would be my only guess as to why it was changed from 5 to 3. To stop them from needing to replace every tt owners batteries.

The ARCHIVED webpage does say 5 (five). It has been changed so if you load the current page, second post its going to say 3. It's like reading an old magazine...

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019 at 5:59 PM Post #3,942 of 18,905

Yes, you may well be right about the batteries. It is odd they should change the warranty. 1-1 suits me I would hate to go to penalties !

Jan 9, 2019 at 6:20 PM Post #3,943 of 18,905
The ARCHIVED webpage does say 5 (five). It has been changed so if you load the current page, second post its going to say 3. It's like reading an old magazine...

Of more interest La Caprice Pinot Noir is available in the UK priced at around $110. I very much regret not laying down a cellar of New World Wine 25 years ago when Penfolds Grange, for example, was available for around £30 (about $40 at the then exchange rate ) Off topic but hopefully no one will notice.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019 at 6:55 PM Post #3,944 of 18,905
Of more interest La Caprice Pinot Noir is available in the UK priced at around $110. I very much regret not laying down a cellar of New World Wine 25 years ago when Penfolds Grange, for example, was available for around £30 (about $40 at the then exchange rate ) Off topic but hopefully no one will notice.

not allowed to talk about recreational drugs. speaking of, was paul2qute banned?

Jan 9, 2019 at 7:04 PM Post #3,945 of 18,905
not allowed to talk about recreational drugs. speaking of, was paul2qute banned?

If we go another 48 hours with no post I'd have to say yes. I am looking forward to my TT 2 whenever it arrives to enjoy a glass of wine while I am listening. The determining factor was the remote as I had discussed earlier, when I use playlist function the varying volume is real annoying.

On the top of my list is determining if I hear any noise from either of the HVAC units which I can clearly hear through my tube amp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back