How to tighten headphones? Creative Aurvana Live! too loose for my lil head.
Oct 28, 2010 at 9:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Zioni

New Head-Fier
Bought some CAL!s last week for £50 on Amazon UK.. They sound great for the price but seem a bit loose on my head (which is obviously a lot smaller than I thought). When I am walking or turn my head they tend to slide around sometimes which is quite irritating (I have ridiculously soft and silky hair which doesn't help the issue
wink.gif
). So I was wondering if any of you had any ideas on how to tighten them so they grip my pea-head a little more snugly. Seriously anything that may remedy the problem. Thanks !

Oct 28, 2010 at 12:09 PM Post #2 of 4
Welcome to Head-Fi. 

I owned a few Creative Aurvana Live! CAL! headphones.

To tighten:
1. Fully extend the ear cups from the headband by pulling each ear cup down when the headphones are on your head. (It doesn't have to be on your head to extend the ear cups). 

2. Then take off the headphones, grasp plastic on each side of a metal band that extends between the ear cup and headband, put your thumbs on the inside of the plastic and right next to the metal band, and bend / flex the metal band about 5 times. If flexed inward, the headphones tighten. If flexed outward, the headphones loosen. Then repeat this flexing with the other side of the headphones. 

3. Push the ear cups back up so the metal is back inside the headband, and check to see if the headphones fit OK.

If the headphones are still loose, repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 until it fits.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back