How to kiss ? Messed up my first !
Feb 11, 2006 at 1:50 AM Post #61 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by familyman
and i though 39 was impressive....
eek.gif

Huh? I have several friends that have had over a hundred (I'm not even close yet but it seems a reasonable goal). True, most of them live in Montreal
tongue.gif
but still. I don't see how 39 can be seen as impressive.

Anyway, I've never seen a bigger collection of bad advice as in this thread. Some, like VicAjax's, makes sense, but on the whole, don't expect to get much insight from head-fi. If you really want to learn about these things, find friends that are really good with women and willing to teach. It's what I did and it changed me completely.

Women are good for the soul. And I say the more, the better.

Feb 11, 2006 at 4:59 AM Post #63 of 93
you nerds got it all wrong...it is about the lips that DONT speak
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 11, 2006 at 5:10 AM Post #64 of 93
As a female I find this enlightening, especially the answers.

Know this. Guys are analytical and women are emotional. Girls don’t care about the details; they care about the “feeling” of the moment and how you touch them – i.e. intimacy. A girl is watching your hands more than she’s feeling the kiss. When you kiss a girl you’re signaling a transition. The hands tell her what that transition is. If that transition doesn’t match the mood you’re toast.

With that said keep these tips in mine.

1.Bad breath is a mood killer.

2.We are human beings and need air. After 30 seconds there better be some variation so we can breath. Variations also shows your creative – we like that. Brushing against the lips is good – kissing is not all about the tongue.

3.Gagging is a sign something is wrong. See number 2.

4.This is not the Indianapolis Five Hundred. If you need more understanding of this, listen to “Slow Hand” by the Pointer Sisters.

Feb 11, 2006 at 5:23 AM Post #65 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
very_evil_smiley.gif

Only after he has ten years experience, and even that is questionable.

Feb 11, 2006 at 5:25 AM Post #66 of 93
Here ya go. Just pretend that she is a beautiful 1956 Red Corvet. With a 620 horsepower engine and you just got it for your 16th birthday along with a $10,000 trust fund for car insurance and a prepaid $10,000 gas card. Now, how would you kiss that car? Do the same with her.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 11, 2006 at 5:31 AM Post #67 of 93
Even better actually own a 1956 Red Corvette. My mom told me she went out with my father because he had a cool car - 1967 Camero. Sad but true.

Feb 11, 2006 at 5:35 AM Post #68 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
very_evil_smiley.gif

I believe it was Desmond Morris in his 1960-something book The Naked Ape that first suggested the lips of the human female have evolved to resemble the labia, since when we began walking upright, the latter were no longer on display. It also explains why more red on the lips apears sexier (the labia get flushed with blood during sexual excitement).
Similarly, when we started walking upright, the female breasts became a substitute for the butt. Human females tend to have larger and more rounded breasts than other primates, while producing no more milk (most of the tissue is just fat, not mammary glands).
Sorry kids, I know science takes the sexiness out...

Feb 11, 2006 at 5:58 AM Post #69 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by squallor
Huh? I have several friends that have had over a hundred (I'm not even close yet but it seems a reasonable goal). True, most of them live in Montreal
tongue.gif
but still. I don't see how 39 can be seen as impressive.

Anyway, I've never seen a bigger collection of bad advice as in this thread. Some, like VicAjax's, makes sense, but on the whole, don't expect to get much insight from head-fi. If you really want to learn about these things, find friends that are really good with women and willing to teach. It's what I did and it changed me completely.

Women are good for the soul. And I say the more, the better.

wow i don't know anybody pulling in those numbers!! most of my friends are 10 or less... a guess we're more a relationship type, group of friends, rather than a disease fest
rolleyes.gif

Feb 11, 2006 at 6:08 AM Post #70 of 93
Uhhhhh. I personally find this thread to be more pointless than even my most dumb posts (like this one). Anyways, advice...I remember a Yahoo! news article that said some woman has a kissing course, or whatever the screw, in some place...but I think it costs a lot of money. Scratch that, though...if you're a normal person. Here, just look at this bull**** instead: http://www.virtualkiss.com/

Feb 11, 2006 at 6:09 AM Post #71 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by familyman
a disease fest

Hey, I have no cooties! I just kept in mind the advice someone gave me once: no glove, no love.
biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2006 at 6:10 AM Post #72 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by VicAjax
don't blow into her mouth. it'll make her cheeks puff out and leave a funny taste.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Finally, as mentioned before - DO NOT BLOW. Air going in her mouth usually ends up as snot coming out her nose. NOT SEXY.

ROFLMAO, do a lot of people confuse CPR with kissing?
tongue.gif

-Ed

Feb 11, 2006 at 6:20 AM Post #74 of 93
Ha ha... Just joking. WAIT! NO!!!!! UHHHH, OH G**, OH G**!

....Sorry, I'm naturally a loser.... Oh yeah, I'm so cool with all this audio equipment and stuff...yeah man!!!

Feb 11, 2006 at 6:23 AM Post #75 of 93
I'm guessing Quado has an extra socket on his amp, and not for sticking in tubes either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back