How to kiss ? Messed up my first !
Feb 10, 2006 at 8:52 PM Post #46 of 93
LOL, this is nearly as good as the "need to learn Grinding" thread.

*Subscribed*
evil_smiley.gif

-Ed

Feb 10, 2006 at 9:21 PM Post #49 of 93
I love the variance in replies.

Reply a: Lick her tonsils!!

Reply b: No tongue!!

This tells you that all girls are somewhat different. Some prefer more open-mouthed kisses with some tongue exploration; others can't stand it.

Being married, nearly 30, etc etc, I sometimes miss the excitement associated with making out. Making out is an activity that you can do for hours on end and not get tired of.

Start basic. Just a kiss, not open mouthed. Keep the mood light and playful. As you progress into the session, allow the level of passion to rise and fall. Alternate between all of the techniques mentioned. Under no circumstances should you introduce a new technique by going full-bore on it. Anything new needs to be introduced slowly to see if she's into that. There's no coming back from the "EWWW!!" reaction some girls have to, say, licking their teeth or jamming your tongue as far into her mouth as you can get. Biting the lower lip is a great suggestion, but a very strange sensation for those who haven't felt it yet. Be gentle!

Kiss the lips. Not near them, and certainly not OVER them.

The best feeling is where your lips still feel pressure on them even after the session is over.

Enjoy making out. Do it often. Go for long periods of time. Don't make sex a goal. (Once you open that door, everything changes) These moments of your life may not happen again - make it a priority to get as much experience as you can.

Feb 10, 2006 at 9:34 PM Post #51 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
if you don't approach her correctly, this could happen:
headeating7ks7rq.gif

even if you do, it could happen.
eek.gif

Feb 10, 2006 at 9:35 PM Post #52 of 93
Ok, why has no one posted a pic of Lloyd kissing Mary from Dumb & Dumber yet? LOL!

Feb 10, 2006 at 11:05 PM Post #53 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
Gently now, gently...
biggrin.gif

Don't forget to prep her for said kiss... It's all in the eyes...

Good point. I mainly gave advice on the actual kissing part but I gave no prep advice.

When you properly want to love a woman - it is an all day thing. You have to start by gently teasing or giving hints of whats to come. Once your in the moment, like my friend Jasper994 said, it's all in the eyes. Before kissing her try to give her your best puppy eyes. You don't want to be aggresive before the actual kiss. Keep eye contact, carress her hands, her face, her neck. A gentle nose to nose rub is always nice. Once the nose to nose rub is complete, swoop in with the hand positioning and then go for the kiss.

A good secret: Keep some lifesavers (yes, the candy) with you. Before meeting up with her, keep the candy in between your teeth and lips. Let it disolve there. This will let your lips keep the flavor of the candy while masking some bad breath if you have some. When you swoop in and kiss, she will get a rush when she feels how sweet your lips are. Works wonders.
icon10.gif

Feb 11, 2006 at 12:05 AM Post #55 of 93
Start off easy and ramp it up slowly. Girls don't like it if you shoot right past their boundaries so you have to take it easy at first. If you do the basics well and get her in the mood then she'll probably take right over and all you'll have to do is follow her lead.

Feb 11, 2006 at 12:09 AM Post #57 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
ask this guy...

gene_simmons_kiss_127134a.jpg

hasent he slept with over 2000 women? (well he says)

Feb 11, 2006 at 12:13 AM Post #58 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by familyman
hasent he slept with over 2000 women? (well he says)

i thought it was over 4000, well at least that i what i heard on Rock School

Feb 11, 2006 at 12:20 AM Post #60 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by xUKHCx
i thought it was over 4000, well at least that i what i heard on Rock School

and i though 39 was impressive....
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back