How to kiss ? Messed up my first !
Feb 10, 2006 at 10:02 AM Post #16 of 93
I asked her to teach me since its not her first one....but she asked me to either watch some movies or wait till the 14th .
Hmm......
tongue.gif

Feb 10, 2006 at 10:36 AM Post #18 of 93
I was going to make a post making fun of you, but then I remembered my first. She said "wow you [sic] so hungry!", I almost bit her tongue off.
biggrin.gif
She also said some other things later I don't dare write here...

I think if you're a good kisser, it will show her you're good with your tongue -- something which, used appropriately, is the surest way to get repeat customers (I speak from experience).

Feb 10, 2006 at 12:16 PM Post #21 of 93
Dont ask her to teach you, or do it in a malicious way with the right look on your face. Kissing is easy (lol) its like the first bite of an ice cream cone, wrap your lips around her upper or bottom lip and gently kiss her, then stick your tongue in there and do what us french people do better than the rest of the world
wink.gif
(and no, i didnt mean french fries)

Feb 10, 2006 at 12:59 PM Post #22 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jashugan
wrap your lips around her upper or bottom lip and gently kiss her, then stick your tongue in there and do what us french people do better than the rest of the world
wink.gif
(and no, i didnt mean french fries)

Pink Tip 1: Make sure she's cleaned the spinach off her teeth before you stick your tongue in her mouth.

Pink Tip 2: Make sure she doesn't have an abscess or you'll end up with a load of smelly pus on your tongue.

Pink Tip 3: If she has cold sores do NOT kiss her! These things are infectious and once you catch one it never goes so be careful.

Feb 10, 2006 at 2:34 PM Post #24 of 93
Listen to Will Smith in "Hitch". The 90/10 lean-in is perfect.

Feb 10, 2006 at 3:16 PM Post #25 of 93
It's a bit like dancing, which is something else that is good for keeping the ladies happy. Don't be afraid to lead, but pay attention to how she reacts. She'll let you know what she likes and dislikes. Take cues from her, and have fun. Most importantly, Practice Makes Perfect!

good luck
-Jeff

Feb 10, 2006 at 3:18 PM Post #26 of 93
don't open your mouth too wide. fear of being swallowed is a big turnoff for girls.

don't blow into her mouth. it'll make her cheeks puff out and leave a funny taste.

keep your tongue relaxed. tense tongues are alarming.

don't knock teeth. especially if one or both of you has braces.

and finally...
pretend like you're blind and you have no hands. your tongue is your sight. feel around like you're in a strange, wondrous cave. oh, wondrous, wondrous cave.

allrighty... now get out there and pucker up!

biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2006 at 3:27 PM Post #28 of 93
Do not use your tongue to irrigate her teeth crevices and massage her gums. She has dental floss for that. DEFINITELY do not use that tongue between her gums and upper lip.

And Suck Face usually occurs when you use both of your lips to totally surround hers, then use your tongue to jam down her throat. That's a no-no. Plus, that way you can't regulate your spit at ALL, so you end up drooling in her mouth. Not good.

Instead, stick with the lip on lip action first, nice and chaste. Then nibble on one lip, preferrably the fleshier one (usually the bottom lip). You can use lips or even a little teeth - don't "grr" at this point, you aren't there yet, son!

Don't be a vacuum - swapping a little spit is far better than her feeling like her inner tissues are being suctioned from her body.

Finally, as mentioned before - DO NOT BLOW. Air going in her mouth usually ends up as snot coming out her nose. NOT SEXY.

That should do it! Man, you made me reach far back to recall the usual pitfalls - this is all practical real world advice, not summer camp bunk bed advice. Good luck and happy lip locking!

Oh, and that tip on watching Hitch? That's actually not a bad idea. Will Smith knows the business on kissing.

Feb 10, 2006 at 4:28 PM Post #30 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamWill
You are asking this question in a headphone geek forum?

Dude, there's your problem right there.

edit: to answer the question, being drunk helps immensely.

heh, hey man take it easy...

We are not all geeks, don't perpetuate the myth. Acting like a goofball online is only my night job... seriously (not really) but seriously...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back