How to kiss ? Messed up my first !
Feb 10, 2006 at 6:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 93

]|[ GorE

500+ Head-Fier
So,
i was on the bed with my girlfriend listening to music.......and things got hot.Th e usual......neck kissing and licking,rubbing etc....so when we decided to go ahead and kiss,i messed up.
I totally messed up.My lips didnt make contact with hers.I only managed to make our tongues meet for a second........stupid me.

And she started laughing....... well it was my first kiss.....

Teach me how to kiss.Any video links/animations would be of great help !
icon10.gif

Feb 10, 2006 at 7:09 AM Post #3 of 93
Yes! It's the grinding thread part two!
icon10.gif

If you got tongue then you are already ahead of the game. Stop worrying and just do what feels natural.

Please don't lock this thread mods!
tongue.gif

edit: crescendo and I think alike.

Feb 10, 2006 at 7:19 AM Post #4 of 93
(1) Line up properly, with your eyes open
(2) Close your eyes (or keep them slightly open, so they appear closed to the other person)
(3) Move your head forward
(4) Upon contact, move your lips around

It's not rocket science...
tongue.gif
Watch some movies!

Feb 10, 2006 at 7:25 AM Post #5 of 93
You got her into bed with necking, licking, rubbing, and God knows what else before you had ever kissed her???
confused.gif

I must be old fashion but the kiss usually comes first... then we slowly make our way to the bed. Did you at least buy her dinner?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 10, 2006 at 7:31 AM Post #6 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by YamiTenshi
You got her into bed with necking, licking, rubbing, and God knows what else before you had ever kissed her???
confused.gif

I must be old fashion but the kiss usually comes first... then we slowly make our way to the bed. Did you at least buy her dinner?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Yeah, I was gonna say...anyway, it should just come naturally, at least I remember it did for me.

Feb 10, 2006 at 8:22 AM Post #8 of 93
First you look at her like your hungry.
Lock lips, or gently kiss around her lips
Then you stick your tongue in her mouth (slowly is nice)
Now that your making out remember after awhile you get dehydrated, so have some water around if this is all you plan on doing (or as far as your going to get)

Oh yea, and make sure she doesn't have cold sores around her mouth... wouldn't want you to contract anything like herpes. Mono is a bad one too. Also, if the girl can or can't makeout, it's a good indication of the rest of her intimate capabilities (in my experience).

Feb 10, 2006 at 8:28 AM Post #9 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
First you look at her like your hungry.
Then you stick your tongue in her mouth.

Oh yea, and make sure she doesn't have cold sores around her mouth... wouldn't want you to contract anything like herpes. Mono is a bad one too. Also, if the girl can or can't makeout, it's a good indication of the rest of her intimate capabilities (in my experience).

LOL!!!

Here is my advice - don't think and do what feels natural. The tongue isn't as important as what you do WHILE your kissing. Put one of you hands on her lower back and the other behind her hand. Lean her back a little and do what is natural. Hold her firmly in your arms but be classy about it. DO NOT LET YOUR HANDS WANDER!!! Don't think too much - just enjoy the moment. Once you feel her lips are have softened up, bite the lower one while sucking on it and pull back gently. Repeat as neccessary.
icon10.gif

Good luck!

Feb 10, 2006 at 8:41 AM Post #11 of 93
Speaking as someone who messed up his first kiss in '84, I'd like to say your mistake is correctable (Hey, I've been married ten years now).

LFF is giving you good advice here. Personally, I find women love for you to put one hand behind her head and cradle it, pause a moment while looking in her eyes (you're actually lining up, but she doesn't have to know that), THEN close your eyes and move in slowly.

Just start out with lip kissing, let the tongue stuff come after you're comfortable.

Also, DON'T WORRY, most women think its cute if you don't know how to kiss for two reasons; 1) they're flattered to be the first and 2) they like the idea of teaching you.

You'll probably look back on this time fondly for the rest of your life so try to relax and enjoy it. Lucky devil, have fun!

biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2006 at 8:46 AM Post #12 of 93
You could ask her to teach you
evil_smiley.gif
thats what I did, and she thought it was adorable. Mucho brownie points!

Feb 10, 2006 at 9:45 AM Post #13 of 93
everybody screws up now an then, don't worry. Just try and focus not so much on following a precise technique...just do what feels right.

"Also, DON'T WORRY, most women think its cute if you don't know how to kiss for two reasons; 1) they're flattered to be the first and 2) they like the idea of teaching you."

qft. girls love it...

Feb 10, 2006 at 9:47 AM Post #14 of 93
You are asking this question in a headphone geek forum?

Dude, there's your problem right there.

edit: to answer the question, being drunk helps immensely.

Feb 10, 2006 at 9:57 AM Post #15 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrawn86
"Also, DON'T WORRY, most women think its cute if you don't know how to kiss for two reasons; 1) they're flattered to be the first and 2) they like the idea of teaching you."

qft. girls love it...

Maybe. I've run into women who think it's cute (in the way puppy dogs are cute) but the chances of anything further happening are nil afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back