How to get in touch with ultimate ears service?
Dec 28, 2011 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ashenkin

New Head-Fier
Hi Folks,

I have a set of triplefi 10vi's, and i'm concerned that their sound quality has been deteriorating.  I'd like to try to get them serviced by UE's custom in-ear department if possible (since logitech doesn't carry the 10 series anymore).  However, for the life of me, I can't find a phone number for UE.  I've sent emails, but never heard back.  Any help greatly appreciated!

thanks,
alex

Dec 28, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #3 of 5
Will they actually help you because all logitech wants to do is give me UE700? Luckily I've already sorted the situation with the seller anyways
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 28, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #4 of 5
Good luck I don't even think they service any broke or damaged products.  Most likely if its still under warranty they'll offer to replace them with the UE700 as thats the top model they have now since the TF10 is discontinued which just blows.

Jan 22, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #5 of 5
There was a really great rep from UE helping me, but in the end his hands were tied because UE no longer has access to the universal-fit side of things - that's all logitech. I wouldn't be surprised if logitech had some extra units lying around to replace with, but perhaps you really have to find someone in the right department to help you out with that. Probably impossible at logitech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back