How often are you on this site?
Nov 22, 2008 at 4:57 AM Post #32 of 86
3 times a day for a grand total of maybe 2 hours a day when I am home from the Slope.

If I'm on the slope, my time ranges from 0 hours a day on a busy day, to easily 7-8 hours on a slow day.

Nov 22, 2008 at 5:05 AM Post #33 of 86
I live here.
beyersmile.png

Nov 22, 2008 at 11:52 AM Post #37 of 86
I have Head-Fi as my home page, and always keep the forum start page open in one tab.
Its a great community, with mostly friendly and knowledgeable members. So its a joy hanging around here.
biggrin.gif

Nov 22, 2008 at 12:47 PM Post #38 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by SundayDuffer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Like you, I'm a Moderator for modmyi.com....therefore, i have there 24/7.... but i tell you, folks over here are nicer than over there.... new apps, new firmware, new mods, themes, etc....going on everyday...and there are a lot of clueless iphone users that we have to babysit......

I run the IRC network the modmyi kiddies hang about on -- I totally understand.
atsmile.gif

I hit the recent posts before and after work or when I'm online but have no work to do.

Nov 23, 2008 at 3:33 AM Post #39 of 86
Nov 23, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #40 of 86
I'm not much of a onliner kind of a person, but since I decided to purchace my last set of headphone, I found this forum. I started spending a ton of time searching and reading and learning all kinds of cool stuff. I am so isolated between my job and home, where I spend all my free time strumming on guitars. I'm ashamed to say not long ago, I learned about the popularity of flash drive mp3 players through this site. Purchased a few of them and they freaked me out. My 15 year old (old faithful) bulky cd player is now going to finally start collecting dust.

I might get bored and eventually dissapear, but for now I'm hooked as long as I keep learning cool things about my audio equipment. Some crapy stuff but some exellent stuff too that has accumilated in my garage over the years.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 23, 2008 at 7:09 AM Post #42 of 86
I was here constantly for over six months, and then dropped off. I had found two rigs, and thus found other things to obsess over. I'm unable to have a healthy relationship with anything, living or otherwise.

Nov 23, 2008 at 7:13 AM Post #43 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was here constantly for over six months, and then dropped off. I had found two rigs, and thus found other things to obsess over. I'm unable to have a healthy relationship with anything, living or otherwise.

you need to be here more often. Post whoring is not the same without you aaron
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back