How often are you on this site?
Nov 21, 2008 at 11:37 PM Post #16 of 86
I usually come here first, and sometimes I'm thinking of clever retorts to Kirosia while I'm at work.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 21, 2008 at 11:37 PM Post #17 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by solessthanthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same here. The forum's like a hobby in itself... you hang around it all day and it instigates you to spend all your money on stuff-- maybe it's more than a hobby...

New toys made a dent on my wallet, already out a little over 2Gs....arghhhhhhh. But, it will be worthy...hahahaha.

Nov 21, 2008 at 11:40 PM Post #19 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by SundayDuffer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Like you, I'm a Moderator for modmyi.com....therefore, i have there 24/7.... but i tell you, folks over here are nicer than over there.... new apps, new firmware, new mods, themes, etc....going on everyday...and there are a lot of clueless iphone users that we have to babysit......

Anyhow, Head-Fi gives me a new fresh of air..... a nice change.

Oh, we don't have any clueless people in need of babysitting here...
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I check in every week or two.

I glad I wasn't drinking hot coffee!
biggrin.gif

Nov 22, 2008 at 12:08 AM Post #20 of 86
I check up everyday when I get back from class, just another step in reading the day's news for me
biggrin.gif
. Maybe I should get an aggregator and cover all the sites I go to in one fell swoop
biggrin.gif

But right now, what I am doing? Procrastinating while reading up on graph theory.

Nov 22, 2008 at 12:16 AM Post #22 of 86
...And all the addicts fess up.
wink.gif

Yes, I subscribe to the RSS feed (of new posts) so I always catch the new stuff... then very often check the latest posts, too, like oh... 2-10 times per day?

I just love this hobby for some reason...

Nov 22, 2008 at 2:35 AM Post #25 of 86
Well when you are browsing head-fi when you should have been doing more important things (like homework, work, or sleeping), then you know it is too much.

Edit: and what is with all these people creating time in here?

Nov 22, 2008 at 2:46 AM Post #26 of 86
Couple of times a day I scroll through the new posts tab. In times past the habitation here was far more infestational.

Nov 22, 2008 at 4:40 AM Post #30 of 86
3 times a day for a grand total of maybe 2 hours a day when I am home from the Slope.

If I'm on the slope, my time ranges from 0 hours a day on a busy day, to easily 7-8 hours on a slow day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back