How many Push-Ups can you do? (Pic of the most perfectly developed man ever inside!)
Oct 12, 2007 at 12:45 AM Post #61 of 81
If im drunk..... Well a few 1000, but my arms will be pulp in the morning.

Using the proper technique and going slow in my workout.... 10 (I have small arms im trying to build up to match the rest of my lanky 6.2 figure)

Oct 12, 2007 at 12:58 AM Post #62 of 81
I can probably do close to or around 200 without stopping. It's been a long time since I've tested myself to burnout. Pushups are fairly low-intensity/aerobic on the strength training scale, which isn't the type of work I specialize in.

Oct 12, 2007 at 1:08 AM Post #63 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by GAD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Uhh... 1000 posts getting to you?
smily_headphones1.gif

There was a time when I could do 100-150 without blinking an eye. I mean perfect slow pushups too. I was teaching Tae Kwon Do and I trained for 4-6 hours five days a week.

Now I'm winded from typing this message.

GAD

It's that NJ air.

Oct 12, 2007 at 2:57 AM Post #64 of 81
Only about 40, but I'm out of shape.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #65 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let's see....if I remember correctly from when I was in the Army in the mid-80s, the girl pushups were very much different than the men's. The girls were able to do pushups with their knees on the ground and their ankles crossed. If they're still doing them the same way, then 70 is nothing. If you're doing true military style pushups...no knees on the ground and going down until your triceps, elbows, and back are on the same plane...and you did 70, then you got bigger balls than most of the guys I went thru basic with at Tank Hill, Fort Jackson, SC. No offense of course...
wink.gif

The army has changed since the 80s. We do the same push ups as the males. Also we don't get our triceps, elbows, and back are on the same plane... we have to break the plane. At least that's how we do it in Special Ops... So yea I do have bigger balls
tongue.gif

Oct 12, 2007 at 7:53 PM Post #67 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Digitalbath3737 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The army has changed since the 80s. We do the same push ups as the males. Also we don't get our triceps, elbows, and back are on the same plane... we have to break the plane. At least that's how we do it in Special Ops... So yea I do have bigger balls
tongue.gif

It's about 3 times more push-ups than I can do!
I would not dare to argue with a woman like you! Ha, ha, ...

Also, as a woman what do you think about Arnold's body back then?
As in my original post: Mr. Olympia

blink.gif

Oct 12, 2007 at 10:52 PM Post #68 of 81
lol I'm not the type of woman to judge man's body. He's huge and that's about all I can say. Ask me about a Ms. Olympia winner and I can defiantly give you my impression of her.

Oct 13, 2007 at 1:22 AM Post #69 of 81
When i was in JROTC i count do 75 diamond push ups not with out difficulty but at the moment cross country's got my upper body out of wack. But ill try to time myself for 5 min and see how many i can do now.

Oct 13, 2007 at 3:29 PM Post #71 of 81
I find it rather ironic that you are foaming at the mouth every day at Barry Bonds for taking steroids when there is no proof and the majority of MLB players are taking it also, whereas you are in love with Ahnold who took loads and loads of anabolic steroids to get the body he had, along with 100% of the men with whom he "competed".

Oct 14, 2007 at 6:10 AM Post #72 of 81
Screw push ups. Woman like exercise. One legged squats and 100x100 single leg extentions are much better.

Oct 14, 2007 at 8:23 AM Post #73 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rise To The Top /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Screw push ups. Woman like exercise. One legged squats and 100x100 single leg extentions are much better.

Ugh..one legged squats are brutal.

Oct 14, 2007 at 2:26 PM Post #75 of 81
When i was going to the gym and training regularly probably 80 pushups in a row.

After injuring my shoulder (still injured
frown.gif
) i havent been able to do any sort of arm related exercise for the past couple months. But if i could do pushups i'd probably hit 30-40...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back