How many Push-Ups can you do? (Pic of the most perfectly developed man ever inside!)
Oct 14, 2007 at 3:00 PM Post #76 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find it rather ironic that you are foaming at the mouth every day at Barry Bonds for taking steroids when there is no proof and the majority of MLB players are taking it also, whereas you are in love with Ahnold who took loads and loads of anabolic steroids to get the body he had, along with 100% of the men with whom he "competed".

Different times, I do believe in Arnold's day steroids weren't illegal.

Oct 14, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #77 of 81
At my age one hardly tests himself with these kinds of challenges, so I have no idea. Now if you asked me something related to my daily life, like how many Gluelam beams can I lift, I might have a better answer.

Oct 14, 2007 at 9:47 PM Post #78 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i did... I weighed 138, could bench 150 and seated chest press 200. My pecs were huge compared to my friends, and I could still only do 30-40 pushups in a row..

but I can do 15 one handed pushups in a row. Most of the people i know can't even do one!
biggrin.gif

From the above quotation:

Quote:

but I can do 15 one handed pushups in a row. Most of the people i know can't even do one!

gws112051.jpg

Holy Cow! There's no way I could do even one one handed pushup!!!

When I was in High School a friend of mine could do about 20 (or more) one hand (one-arm) Pull-Ups in a row!
It was incredible as well!

chinup1.jpg

I'd gladly help her with those pull-ups?

blink.gif

Oct 15, 2007 at 3:41 AM Post #79 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ugh..one legged squats are brutal.

I'd say 100x100 is worse, but hey, thats just me.

Oct 17, 2007 at 9:07 PM Post #80 of 81
Okay i did a 5min push up test and i did 122. Man i feel weak i was able to do way more a while back i need to do this more offten
cool.gif
. I really need to stop running
tongue.gif

Oct 17, 2007 at 9:28 PM Post #81 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamCalifornia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1582_3.jpg

Well I just want to mention something... Arnod was undoubtedly a pioneer of bodybuilding and he gave back to the sport, he also always had great lines and a very aesthetic musculature, but he has been surpassed by far and beyond..

I mean, Ronnie Coleman won more mr. olympia than arnold did, weighting as much as 70 pounds less with less % body fat while being also shorter. Yet no one talks about the Big Ron so let me introduce him!

Ronniecoleman.jpg

But yes, he's considered like a freak by most standards. But he's a beast at bodybuilding and his comitment is no match! One only has to watch one of his videos to be amazed by how much effort he puts into his lifting and diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back