how many of you guys cook???
Jul 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #1,501 of 3,876
Mirepoix beer chicken.

Happy Saturday.

beerchug.gif

Oh, check out these ribs I got earlier!  Jack Daniels brown sugar glaze hickory smoked!  Best ever!

Jul 22, 2012 at 6:07 AM Post #1,503 of 3,876
Quote:
Mirepoix beer chicken.

Excellent! I keep forgetting this bit in cooking--or I should say "these bits."

Once again I feet inclined to whip up something like what you just whipped up. Now if I could only find a great rib joint in SF!

Now on to breakfast!

Jul 22, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #1,505 of 3,876
Quote:
That's the ingredient list.  
biggrin.gif

Looks good Clayton.  
cool.gif

Thanks, Eee Pee.

Three make the Mirepoix.
Three make the Holy Trinity.
Three's all it takes.

Like:

And of course, lest we forget! :wink:

Happy Sunday! What's cookin'?

Jul 22, 2012 at 2:36 PM Post #1,507 of 3,876
^ With a photo like that, you don't need to ask! It looks delicious.

Jul 22, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #1,509 of 3,876
I cooked for (my much older) sister and myself when my parents went overseas for a few weeks.

Jul 23, 2012 at 9:48 AM Post #1,510 of 3,876
Quote:
I cooked for (my much older) sister and myself when my parents went overseas for a few weeks.

Sounds like you had a great chance to gain some cooking experience. Did your sister like what you cooked?

Breakfast:
Short ribs and grits with a fried egg and beef au jus.

Jul 25, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #1,513 of 3,876
I haven't posted here in a while - mainly because I haven't really been cooking but also because I've been busy buying a house.  I closed on the house this morning and started moving some boxes in.  My current apartment's kitchen has roughly 18in^2 of counter space, so my new kitchen should be a better environment for cooking...

beerchug.gif
  Since it's a brand new construction home, I got to pick out everything.  The past couple of weeks were really stressful but I plan to relax by cooking up some great meals... after my wallet recovers of course.

Jul 25, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #1,514 of 3,876
Quote:
I haven't posted here in a while - mainly because I haven't really been cooking but also because I've been busy buying a house.  I closed on the house this morning and started moving some boxes in.  My current apartment's kitchen has roughly 18in^2 of counter space, so my new kitchen should be a better environment for cooking...

beerchug.gif
  Since it's a brand new construction home, I got to pick out everything.  The past couple of weeks were really stressful but I plan to relax by cooking up some great meals... after my wallet recovers of course.

Very nice kitchen, it reminds me on a house we saw in Canton, MA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back