how many of you guys cook???
Jun 16, 2016 at 3:52 AM Post #3,631 of 3,876
Those look very good and healthy indeed.

The day before yesterday I made a stuffed green pepper for the first time. It had Mushrooms, onions, a fresh tomato, minced meat, dried cherry tomatoes and cheese inside. I was happy with the result:

Jun 16, 2016 at 9:19 AM Post #3,632 of 3,876
Your stuffed pepper dish looks delicious.

I haven't made stuffed peppers before but have always been intrigued about stuffed cabbage in tomato sauce. I may try stuffed something this weekend.

Jun 16, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #3,633 of 3,876
  Your stuffed pepper dish looks delicious.

I haven't made stuffed peppers before but have always been intrigued about stuffed cabbage in tomato sauce. I may try stuffed something this weekend.

I've made Fergus Henderson's stuffed lamb hearts a couple of times - very tasty!
Here's the recipe: http://www.theskintfoodie.com/blog/lambs-hearts-and-tripe-and-not-a-cupcake-in-sight

For the more squeamish, there are loads of delicious recipes for stuffed mushrooms available online.

Jun 16, 2016 at 6:24 PM Post #3,634 of 3,876
Now it is this that I want to make: http://www.theskintfoodie.com/the-skint-rarebit.html

Jun 18, 2016 at 3:52 PM Post #3,636 of 3,876
  That looks great Beyakusenn!

My Mom used to make stuffed peppers of sorts. Takes me back to being a kid...

Thanks EP :)
Some meals are nostalgic indeed.

Here is what I made yesterday. It might not look very special, but this tasted great! It's fresh egg pasta with mascarpone spinach filling. The sauce consists of roughly cut short strips of bacon, half an onion, one big fresh tomato (of which one half was added at the beginning and the other half near the end for complimenting flavours), dried cherry tomatoes (Still had them) and the 'secret' ingredient: a little bit of IPA beer. It goes good with cheese, but I think I prefer it without.

Jun 26, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #3,638 of 3,876
The making of a great breakfast.

Chicken enchiladas.

Jun 27, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #3,642 of 3,876
I did butter-poached king prawns and courgetti (like vermicelli, but made from courgettes/zucchini instead of pasta), with spring onions and a little red chilli. It looked pretty, but lacked something in the seasoning, and the prawns weren't the tastiest I've had either.

Could turn into something good, but the recipe needs work.

Jun 28, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #3,643 of 3,876
  I did butter-poached king prawns and courgetti (like vermicelli, but made from courgettes/zucchini instead of pasta), with spring onions and a little red chilli. It looked pretty, but lacked something in the seasoning, and the prawns weren't the tastiest I've had either.

Could turn into something good, but the recipe needs work.

over 9000 pounds of paprika. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back