How long does it take for an account registration at Jaben to be verified?
Apr 19, 2008 at 1:11 PM Post #16 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance_Kaneda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't see a CC function.

assuming you use Hotmail

You need to click "Show cc & bcc function" for it to show

For gmail, you need to click "Add cc"

Apr 19, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #18 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance_Kaneda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay, thanks. Would I need to send this e-mail with the e-mail address I used to order with?

I believe that would help uncle wilson with cross-referencing, so please do
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 19, 2008 at 7:17 PM Post #19 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by christofurr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for that. I have joined and lurked, but haven't PM'ed them yet. I've had so much trouble with finding a dealer that will ship here, has a good selection and is reliable. Jaben has such a good name I'd like to support them.

Hi christofurr,

Please write me a fresh email... wilson@jaben.net

Many Thanks, regards, Wilson

Apr 20, 2008 at 1:16 AM Post #21 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by direcow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe that would help uncle wilson with cross-referencing, so please do
smily_headphones1.gif

I would think that too, but the e-mail I used to order with doesn't have a CC function.

Apr 20, 2008 at 5:27 AM Post #24 of 42
A CC function is not more than a easy way of sending one email to multiple email accounts. I am sure you can send the same email twice, just make sure to put a remark on the one to David telling him that the original email has been sent to Uncle Wilson. Not too difficult at all, right?

Apr 20, 2008 at 7:37 AM Post #26 of 42
yer i have learnt that PM is the best way, assuming they actually have time to respond.

Emails are a bit of a hit and miss. for me, i have had horrible luck with their emails. maybe its to do with my obscure hotmail name.

IIRC it only took less than 1 day for my account to be opened

Apr 20, 2008 at 9:13 AM Post #27 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A CC function is not more than a easy way of sending one email to multiple email accounts. I am sure you can send the same email twice, just make sure to put a remark on the one to David telling him that the original email has been sent to Uncle Wilson. Not too difficult at all, right?

I was thinking that would work but I wasn't sure. I rarely use e-mail for communication online even so I wasn't sure of this. Spank you very much by the way.

Apr 20, 2008 at 10:25 AM Post #30 of 42
CC - carbon copy
BCC - blind carbon copy

Whether you put multiple addresses (separated by ";" or ",") on the main recipient field, CC or BCC field, they will receive the mail the same (albeit with slight difference, but don't want to confuse you further).

CC function dates back to decade ago and has been in use since the beginning of the email age and I can't imagine if any web based or client based email does not have this function.

This might be informative to you.

Basic E-Mail Skills Home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back