How long does it take for an account registration at Jaben to be verified?
Apr 19, 2008 at 12:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

Trance_Kaneda

Head-Fier
I got a faulty pair of earphones and was wanting to contact them so I registered about a week ago and still haven't been verified. Does it take this long for everybody?

Thanks for any help.

Apr 19, 2008 at 2:46 AM Post #3 of 42
PM me your account name, I'll PM Uncle Wilson on Jaben forum.

Apr 19, 2008 at 4:13 AM Post #5 of 42
Slightly unrelated, but what's the best way to order from Jaben? I've emailed both Wilson and David several weeks ago and never got replies from either. Is it best to contact them through PM's via their forums?

Apr 19, 2008 at 4:33 AM Post #6 of 42
I believe uncle wilson has been overseas recently... that might explain the delay.

christofurr> you can try joining the forum and PMing them, they do get large volumes of inquiries and for simple questions they sometimes reply quite fast, but otherwise it can take a while... not much to be done about it but be patient, I'm afraid.

Apr 19, 2008 at 4:41 AM Post #7 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by direcow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you can try joining the forum and PMing them, they do get large volumes of inquiries and for simple questions they sometimes reply quite fast, but otherwise it can take a while... not much to be done about it but be patient, I'm afraid.

Thanks for that. I have joined and lurked, but haven't PM'ed them yet. I've had so much trouble with finding a dealer that will ship here, has a good selection and is reliable. Jaben has such a good name I'd like to support them.

Apr 19, 2008 at 6:05 AM Post #8 of 42
Yeah, PM generally works the best. Uncle Wilson's email box is filled with hundreds of emails every day so sometime he'll accidentally skipped some (plus the spam filter isn't that great).

Apr 19, 2008 at 6:51 AM Post #9 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by direcow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe uncle wilson has been overseas recently... that might explain the delay.

Not sure if he was away recently but I saw him at his shop yesterday.
biggrin.gif

Apr 19, 2008 at 7:50 AM Post #11 of 42
As quote from Uncle Wilson's PM:
Quote:

Done... sorry it took so long, we normally wait a little to check if they are spammers... we are getting at least 100 spammers try to join. So far, we have removed at least 5,000 spammers from the forum.

BTW, Trance_Kaneda. your account has been activated.

Apr 19, 2008 at 11:42 AM Post #12 of 42
Yeah, and he sent me a reply. Thanks. Something I'm a little confused about though. Here's what he said in his e-mail.

Hi Trance...

No worries... please do this,

Reply to this PM via email, and we will send you a replacement:

A. Put your mailing address and email to wilson@jaben.net & cc to david@jaben.net

B. Specify which is your model

C. We will send you a replacement

D. Please send your the faulty earphone back to us, only the earphones.

Man Thanks, rgds, Wilson

What does he mean by model? Does he mean to specify what I bought?

Apr 19, 2008 at 12:26 PM Post #14 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance_Kaneda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, and he sent me a reply. Thanks. Something I'm a little confused about though. Here's what he said in his e-mail.

Hi Trance...

No worries... please do this,

Reply to this PM via email, and we will send you a replacement:

A. Put your mailing address and email to wilson@jaben.net & cc to david@jaben.net

B. Specify which is your model

C. We will send you a replacement

D. Please send your the faulty earphone back to us, only the earphones.

Man Thanks, rgds, Wilson

What does he mean by model? Does he mean to specify what I bought?

What he meant on part (A) is that you send an email to his wilson address and C.C to David also for the same email. Check out the cc function on your email.

(B). Yes, I guess he need to know specifically what you brought.. For etc Mylarone X3i or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back