How long does it take for an account registration at Jaben to be verified?
Apr 20, 2008 at 10:40 AM Post #32 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Navyblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
CC - carbon copy
BCC - blind carbon copy

Whether you put multiple addresses (separated by ";" or ",") on the main recipient field, CC or BCC field, they will receive the mail the same (albeit with slight difference, but don't want to confuse you further).

CC function dates back to decade ago and has been in use since the beginning of the email age and I can't imagine if any web based or client based email does not have this function.

This might be informative to you.

Basic E-Mail Skills Home

Yeah, I figured out what it meant a while ago and noticed my e-mail did have that function, it was just worded differently on it and I wasn't looking for the right thing originally but I already got that covered now. Thanks for confirming this though.

Apr 20, 2008 at 3:27 PM Post #34 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance_Kaneda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I noticed I can't PM david@jaben.net. Are Wilson and David the same person?

David doesn't spend much time on the forum, an email is more than sufficient.

Apr 24, 2008 at 11:34 AM Post #36 of 42
I got an e-mail from Wilson notifying me that he saw my e-mail. Do I wait for further communication or notice of shipment then send the earphones back, or do I send the earphones back first and then they send a replacement? I read in a forum post on Jaben that the earphones (X3i) are out of stock and they are waiting for a new batch. My X3i's have a stiff cable and the right side is lacking. I heard that these characteristics are more common with the first batch of MylarOne X3i's so would I be a little better off with a newer batch?

Apr 24, 2008 at 12:48 PM Post #37 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance_Kaneda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got an e-mail from Wilson notifying me that he saw my e-mail. Do I wait for further communication or notice of shipment then send the earphones back, or do I send the earphones back first and then they send a replacement? I read in a forum post on Jaben that the earphones (X3i) are out of stock and they are waiting for a new batch. My X3i's have a stiff cable and the right side is lacking. I heard that these characteristics are more common with the first batch on MylarOne X3i's so would I be a little better off with a newer batch?

i think you should clarify with uncle wilson as to what his practise is...

I saw quite a lot of stock of mylars yesterday, so there should still be stock for you.

the newer batches should be fine!

Apr 26, 2008 at 12:04 PM Post #39 of 42
Reads like poor communication to me.

I ordered some earphones from them online two weeks ago and paypal confirmed they received money a week ago. I've sent 2 emails to find out if they have been despatched and heard nothing in reply.

Doesn't inspire confidence.

Apr 27, 2008 at 6:58 AM Post #41 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by r@mside /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reads like poor communication to me.

I ordered some earphones from them online two weeks ago and paypal confirmed they received money a week ago. I've sent 2 emails to find out if they have been despatched and heard nothing in reply.

Doesn't inspire confidence.

You could probably make an account on Jaben and point out that you didn't get an e-mail from Wilson. It's a lot easier to get in touch with him through the forum from what I see.

Apr 27, 2008 at 7:05 PM Post #42 of 42
I received a reply this afternoon from David, apologising for the delay. Apparently he had emailed his UK agent to send them 2 days after my order.

The agent emailed less than an hour later to say they will be here 'soon'.

Things look at little more promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back