How does the K10 and Jh13 compare?
Oct 7, 2014 at 11:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

OkawaiiO

Head-Fier
Im planning to buy a pair of ciem. i already searched headfi and I didn't find anyone comparing these 2 iems so i guess making a new thread might help. 

I prefer the sound of lcd2s and I am currently using the se535, my complain is se535 has this mid bump that makes it really fatiquing after awhile. So i guess something flatter would be better, I do really like the lcd2 sounds. its quite relaxing 

Hope someone can help me 

Thanks

Oct 8, 2014 at 4:22 PM Post #2 of 5
Hey there,
Take what I am saying as a grain of salt, as i have only heard the jh13 of the 2, but I think from what you describe and what I have read, the k10 would be better suited.

The jh13 is awesome, but I believe the k10 offers a smoother more 'thick' sound (I hate using the word thick but it is early and my words aren't coming to me).

That being said I absolutely loved my lcd2s, and I loved the jh13, but they are nothing alike.

Oct 8, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #3 of 5
the J13's are reknowned for being analytical, the K10s' are smoother than butter. the best way i can describe em is that they Highs/Mids/Lows don't overpower each other. they are all presented in a lovely fashion.

I had JH 16's, I now own K10's

Jul 16, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #5 of 5
  the J13's are reknowned for being analytical, the K10s' are smoother than butter. the best way i can describe em is that they Highs/Mids/Lows don't overpower each other. they are all presented in a lovely fashion.

I had JH 16's, I now own K10's

Hey there! 

I have the JH16s as well and just pulled the trigger on some CIEM K10s. 
If not too much trouble, what would you say are the biggest differences between the 2?

Any information would be appreciated! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back