How do I convince people that audio cables DO NOT make a difference
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2022 at 9:29 PM Post #3,632 of 3,657
Who refuses to listen, me or you?
Instead, you need scientific proof for what you can determine by hearing
Although science would never confirm something like that without hearing tests
No again you are ignoring everything said. We are saying you need to do proper hearing tests in the sound science thread or leave as you are trolling. Hearing tests are crucia,, but they have to be done properly. But again you ignore everything that has been said as typical of your kind. Now go troll somewhere else.

Oct 28, 2022 at 9:38 PM Post #3,633 of 3,657
No again you are ignoring everything said. We are saying you need to do proper hearing tests in the sound science thread or leave as you are trolling. Hearing tests are crucia,, but they have to be done properly. But again you ignore everything that has been said as typical of your kind. Now go troll somewhere else.
No, you ignore my every post in which I declare about sound benefits. I'm not fooling myself.
For example; I connected the power Tellurium Q Black to my DAC, and was disappointed because I didn't get anything with it compared to the previous cable, then I connected it to the amplifier, and voila, it was like I bought an amplifier three times more expensive.
I don't need blind tests

Oct 28, 2022 at 9:41 PM Post #3,634 of 3,657
No, you ignore my every post in which I declare about sound benefits. I'm not fooling myself.
For example; I connected the power Tellurium Q Black to my DAC, and was disappointed because I didn't get anything with it compared to the previous cable, then I connected it to the amplifier, and voila, it was like I bought an amplifier three times more expensive.
I don't need blind tests
Then get out of the sound science forum and go with all the other people who refuse to do proper tests.

Oct 28, 2022 at 9:48 PM Post #3,636 of 3,657
Oct 28, 2022 at 10:14 PM Post #3,638 of 3,657
I would suggest giving the admins 24 hours to deal with this. Only answer him if you want to engage with him. I don't and I won't until 24 hours are up.

Oct 28, 2022 at 10:18 PM Post #3,639 of 3,657
I would suggest giving the admins 24 hours to deal with this. Only answer him if you want to engage with him. I don't and I won't until 24 hours are up.
Yes I agree. I should have stopped a long time ago. Hopefully they will clear it up.

Oct 28, 2022 at 10:22 PM Post #3,640 of 3,657
Hopefully after Halloween, the trolls will return to the rest of the forum where science is irrelevant.

This one is a particularly low grade troll - why bother engaging? It’s not as if his posts are coherent enough to need correcting. Even the newest of newbs won’t be buying that level of obviously fact free posting.

Oct 28, 2022 at 11:04 PM Post #3,642 of 3,657
A near field setup. That explains it.

Oct 28, 2022 at 11:22 PM Post #3,643 of 3,657
Lmao I just read his thread in the high end cables thread. He is claiming that it is a power cable that is making all these magical audio effects to his system. So the high end power cord did this
"
Ansuz Mainz P --- update
After a couple of days, the low frequencies gained weight and punch, overall the stage is large, transparent, and the abundance of sounds in it are very clear.
This power cable is entry-level, and more expensive than the Marantz HD DAC, but Marantz has completely transformed itself into a stellar device with it.
As I stated, this cabel is of an entry level, but it belongs in the company of the greatest."

This is a magical power cable if it can change the audio properties and you don't even have to change eq settings. Wow and there is absolutely no sound whatsoever anywhere near a power cable. These claims get more and more ridiculous. The delusions and ignorance of how sound and audio equipment actually works is astounding.

I am in the wrong industry and really need to start making money off these crazies.

Oct 29, 2022 at 1:41 AM Post #3,644 of 3,657
The local hifi store is has a b sale, 20% of the items is expensive cables people regret buying😅. Up to 50k power cables, imagine buying a cable for the price of a good new car.

Oct 29, 2022 at 4:06 AM Post #3,645 of 3,657
Hey, scientists
good day
What are you discussing for 240 pages?
This scientific thread must be full of scientific evidence and psychological disorders that explain the mass illusion of us who claim to hear something that does not exist.
And some of us work for the cable industry and have a percentage of every cable sold to the members of this forum.
Still others, unable to bear the fact that they threw money at the cabal, try to deceive others.
I didn't count on the fact that scientists would read my posts from other threads and thus expose my fabrications
You should be grateful to me, you will eat my flesh for the next 1000 pages. :smiling_imp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back