How do I convince people that audio cables DO NOT make a difference
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2022 at 7:39 PM Post #3,616 of 3,657
Everything is clear
None of you have any real experience with more expensive cables, and you are referring to science without having informed yourself about the audio chain.
You hide behind quasi-scientific claims and your own logic
You are at a loss
Lmao I guess you missed my post. Again believe what you want. You are doing the typical deflection that everyone does that refuses to do the proper tests. I was a big cable advocate until I got involved in the industry at university during my military service and after. Again I have done multiple blind and double blind tests with very expensive cables. I have also held studies and tests with groups.

Just because you believe in the magic since you have a financial biased and refuse to do the proper tests, doesn't mean most of us have not been down the expensive cable rabbit hole. And just as I said I will be at a place in North Carolina next month that is renowned for their cables and will be testing their cables and some pretty expensive gear. Pretty sure it is way more expensive than what is in your setup.

You are extremely close minded and will never advance, nor are you open to the discovery of truth.

Oct 28, 2022 at 7:52 PM Post #3,617 of 3,657
Lmao I guess you missed my post. Again believe what you want. You are doing the typical deflection that everyone does that refuses to do the proper tests. I was a big cable advocate until I got involved in the industry at university during my military service and after. Again I have done multiple blind and double blind tests with very expensive cables. I have also held studies and tests with groups.

Just because you believe in the magic since you have a financial biased and refuse to do the proper tests, doesn't mean most of us have not been down the expensive cable rabbit hole. And just as I said I will be at a place in North Carolina next month that is renowned for their cables and will be testing their cables and some pretty expensive gear. Pretty sure it is way more expensive than what is in your setup.

You are extremely close minded and will never advance, nor are you open to the discovery of truth.
We can spin this way to infinity

Oct 28, 2022 at 8:12 PM Post #3,618 of 3,657
We can spin this way to infinity
Guess you are just in the wrong section of head-fi as we actually require proof and tests in here, unlike the rest of head-fi. If you can't back up your claims with evidence, data, and proper tests it doesn't belong in sound science.

Oct 28, 2022 at 8:21 PM Post #3,620 of 3,657
You are in the wrong hobby if you demand scientific evidence for what your ears hear
Right. I have been doing this for a long time. Just because I don't believe in fairytale cables and other snakeoil, because data and actual tests and science have proved it doesn't make an audible difference, doesn't mean the important things doesn't make this hobby enjoyable.

This is last time I'm engaging with you as it's just fueling your trolling behavior, and I suggest others do as well. Hopefully mod comes in and cleans up all the useless posts.

Oct 28, 2022 at 8:30 PM Post #3,621 of 3,657
Right. I have been doing this for a long time. Just because I don't believe in fairytale cables and other snakeoil, because data and actual tests and science have proved it doesn't make an audible difference, doesn't mean the important things doesn't make this hobby enjoyable.

This is last time I'm engaging with you as it's just fueling your trolling behavior, and I suggest others do as well. Hopefully mod comes in and cleans up all the useless posts.
If the cables don't work for you after your tests, that's fine, but there's no thread to exchange cable experiences without someone else*s trolling
Let it be deleted, there is no point anyway

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2022 at 8:33 PM Post #3,622 of 3,657
If the cables don't work for you after your tests, that's fine, but there's no thread to exchange cable experiences without someone trolling
Again you are not willing to follow the rules of the sound science and provide proper tests and data. This is not a standard cable thread to share your normal experiences, this is for science and data and proper tests. Go to the regular cable threads not the sound science as you clearly are not interest in sound science or proper testing.

Oct 28, 2022 at 8:37 PM Post #3,624 of 3,657
You mean they don't make a difference?

:beyersmile:
To your wallet, your ego, and for you to be able to show them off, but for the sound, no.

Oct 28, 2022 at 9:00 PM Post #3,625 of 3,657
If the cables don't work for you after your tests, that's fine, but there's no thread to exchange cable experiences without someone trolling
There. It's been said out loud. His only purpose here is to crap up the thread enough to get it closed. I'm no fan of this thread either, but this is a technique being used by people who are unable to discuss things fairly to try to get sound science threads locked. I think T 1000 deserves a thread ban to keep him from further sullying himself with us.

If this is allowed to continue like this, we should start dealing with these things ourselves like bfreedma suggested a week ago.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2022 at 9:06 PM Post #3,626 of 3,657
Should be like when we suggest a dbx test or actual common sense and facts outside sound science and get banned from those threads and our posts get deleted. They don't like actual facts and ban us every time we use them.

Unfortunately we actually try too hard in sound science to get them to try and see the light instead of just banning them.

Oct 28, 2022 at 9:07 PM Post #3,627 of 3,657
There. It's been said out loud. His only purpose here is to crap up the thread enough to get it closed. I'm no fan of this thread either, but this is a technique being used by people who are unable to discuss things fairly to try to get sound science threads locked. I think T 1000 deserves a thread ban to keep him from further sullying himself with us.

If this is allowed to continue like this, we should start dealing with these things ourselves like bfreedma suggested a week ago.
Shall I get dirty with you!?
You are a phenomenon

Oct 28, 2022 at 9:10 PM Post #3,628 of 3,657
Unfortunately we actually try too hard in sound science to get them to try and see the light instead of just banning them.
I agree. You can lead the horse to water one time, two times, three times... but eventually you realize it's not going to drink.

This is my shot across the bow. I don't want to have to deal with this stuff myself, but if no one else will do it, I'm perfectly able to deal with people like this.

Oct 28, 2022 at 9:12 PM Post #3,629 of 3,657
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back