How can you get white Porta Pros when living outside of Scandinavia?
Oct 6, 2011 at 12:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Aillas

Head-Fier
How would one go about getting white Porta Pros, which are exclusive to Scandinavia, when living in North America (Canada, to be exact)?

I can't find them on Ebay and don't know where else to look. I'd kill for a pair of these cans.

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:13 AM Post #2 of 5
They do carry spray paint in Canada don't they?

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:39 AM Post #3 of 5

biggrin.gif

Quote:
They do carry spray paint in Canada don't they?

Oct 6, 2011 at 12:57 PM Post #4 of 5
I looked around a little for you, but can't find a Norwegian webshop that openly state they are willing to export anything. They still might - they just aren't saying. 

You might want to send a mail to either of the biggest online retailers:
- Komplett at kjopshjelp@komplett.no
- Netshop at http://www.netshop.no/Info/Kontaktoss.aspx
- DustinHome at ordre@dustinhome.no

Maybe a swede or dane can help you with more addresses in their countries. 

If this doesn't pan out, maybe you'll find someone on the forum willing to ship a set to you. The downside of this is that a private individual will not be eligible for a sales tax refund, so you'll end up paying 25 % tax plus whatever Canada might want. The Porta Pros themselves go for around 50 USD, and then there's shipping and maybe a profit involved.

Oct 7, 2011 at 7:50 AM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
I looked around a little for you, but can't find a Norwegian webshop that openly state they are willing to export anything. They still might - they just aren't saying. 

You might want to send a mail to either of the biggest online retailers:
- Komplett at kjopshjelp@komplett.no
- Netshop at http://www.netshop.no/Info/Kontaktoss.aspx
- DustinHome at ordre@dustinhome.no

Maybe a swede or dane can help you with more addresses in their countries. 

If this doesn't pan out, maybe you'll find someone on the forum willing to ship a set to you. The downside of this is that a private individual will not be eligible for a sales tax refund, so you'll end up paying 25 % tax plus whatever Canada might want. The Porta Pros themselves go for around 50 USD, and then there's shipping and maybe a profit involved.

Awesome. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back