Hot People and Nose Picking. You Choose.
Jul 1, 2008 at 10:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

TMusic

100+ Head-Fier
Here's the scenario - you have been dating a really hot girl/guy (maybe two dates) and you catch them in an undeniable nose pick. Do you ignore it and continue to date or do you cut the relationship short?

Jul 1, 2008 at 10:58 PM Post #2 of 46
Continue, im not bothered by nose picking.

Jul 1, 2008 at 11:11 PM Post #3 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...do you cut the relationship short?

Only if they flick the bogger on me.
eek.gif

Laz

Jul 1, 2008 at 11:17 PM Post #5 of 46
Only if they eat it in front of me I guess.
Besides, we all fart, burp, pick our noses and I still have to meet the first person who poops roses; I'm not bothered by such things at all and actually when sharing it can be quite hilarious (not talking the things you pick from your nose heh
biggrin.gif
)

Jul 1, 2008 at 11:30 PM Post #8 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I caught my (then) wife with someone else's penis in her vagina.

But was she picking her nose? Did you EVER have a wife?? Is there anything you won't say on this forum???

Laz

Jul 1, 2008 at 11:34 PM Post #10 of 46
Sorry, I went a bit overboard. Just the blazing inferno of hate and all.

Jul 2, 2008 at 12:04 AM Post #12 of 46
If a girl picks her nose, it's a pretty good sign she isn't a stuck-up b****. To find a "hot" girl that is also down to earth is something special. You'd have to be remarkably shallow to consider nose-picking make-or-break in this situation.

Jul 2, 2008 at 12:21 AM Post #13 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasQuaid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If a girl picks her nose, it's a pretty good sign she isn't a stuck-up b****. To find a "hot" girl that is also down to earth is something special. You'd have to be remarkably shallow to consider nose-picking make-or-break in this situation.

This just had me laughing hard, though in essence it IS true.

Maybe we should ASK our dates/boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses if they would start picking their nose in front of us!

biggrin.gif

BTW, I found nose-picking to be somewhat culture-dependent. When I traveled for work, I found folks overseas (Western Europe, Middle East, and Asia) scratched or picked more often in public than anyone in general here in the USA.

Jul 2, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #14 of 46
Umm, is there anyone who doesn't pick their nose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back