Hot People and Nose Picking. You Choose.
Jul 2, 2008 at 12:36 AM Post #16 of 46
Hell, I'd join her. Not something I do often but it would be a good time to turn around any awkwardness. I'd flick mine at her first though.

If she was ugly, I'd pick my nose first and see if she joins. if she flicks first then she's okay by me.

BTW, the farts out of my Boston Terrier are deadly.. But she's so adorable so it doesn't diminish my love for her.

Jul 2, 2008 at 12:50 AM Post #18 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's the scenario - you have been dating a really hot girl/guy (maybe two dates) and you catch them in an undeniable nose pick. Do you ignore it and continue to date or do you cut the relationship short?

GOOD STUFF!

Jul 2, 2008 at 12:51 AM Post #19 of 46
I'm more concerned with Major league baseball pitchers scratching their balls only when camera is directed towards them. I mean, can't you scratch when someone hits a home run off of you?

As for nose picking hot girls, you should ask to get your done afterwords.

Jul 2, 2008 at 1:07 AM Post #20 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What about picking earwax?

Picking ear wax only makes them that much more attractive. They are picking to make their headphones sound better.

Jul 2, 2008 at 1:32 AM Post #21 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
GOOD STUFF!

I'll drink to that
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

187493ea.gif

Actually I never catch myself picking my nose...I'm too busy blowing it due to allergies. Working outside all day doesn't help.

Jul 2, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #22 of 46
I'm plucking ear hair while reading this thread...

Jul 2, 2008 at 2:52 AM Post #24 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Head-Fi has achieved a new level.

Unfortunately it's a new Low.

Mitch

From this thread or Lazarus Short plucking ear hair?

Jul 2, 2008 at 3:21 AM Post #29 of 46
LOL, great thread, we really need to have more of these kinds of light-hearted topics
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back