Hot People and Nose Picking. You Choose.
Jul 2, 2008 at 3:38 AM Post #31 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you certain it was a "pick"? It could have been a "scratch." If there was penetration it was a pick; otherwise, its a scratch.

It's hard to avoid penetration. What matters is the depth.

Jul 2, 2008 at 3:47 AM Post #32 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's hard to avoid penetration. What matters is the depth.

Nope. Its penetration. If you're having difficulty I suggest more practice.

Jul 2, 2008 at 3:52 AM Post #33 of 46
But...

A nose scratch that does not break the plane of the nostril is not really part of this discussion, since the finger would not come close to making contact with any boogers. Perhaps I would define it as having the bottom of the finger scratch the bottom entrance to the nostril, with the front end of the finger penetrating the nostril, yet without making contact with the walls. If you start digging, then the front end of your finger would touch the walls, where the "good stuff" is attached.

Jul 2, 2008 at 4:21 AM Post #37 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
great. Now we're talking about penetration.

If you excuse me, I need to spend quality time by myself in my room with my doors locked.

Fleshlight?

Jul 2, 2008 at 4:23 AM Post #38 of 46
Jul 2, 2008 at 5:12 AM Post #41 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fleshlight?

No, too expensive for my limited budget. I tried to make my own with sushi seaweed and warmed up jello, but I kept getting pimples. So I sold it to Kirosia.

Jul 2, 2008 at 5:26 AM Post #42 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, too expensive for my limited budget. I tried to make my own with sushi seaweed and warmed up jello, but I kept getting pimples. So I sold it to Kirosia.

OMG...

Jul 2, 2008 at 5:31 AM Post #43 of 46
You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose!

The critical thing is the proper disposition of the harvested material. And does the person pick or do they try and tickle their brain? Actually the only place to pick your nose is in the safety of your car where no one can see you do it... What do you mean you can see me?

Jul 2, 2008 at 4:02 PM Post #44 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I no start thread.

haha just saw the first post, it's true. change it to "co-opts" then!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 2, 2008 at 5:10 PM Post #45 of 46
You lawyers are always trying to twist the truth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back