Holo Audio Bliss
Nov 5, 2022 at 4:42 AM Post #167 of 3,333
??? Why do you say this?

I'm just trying to read between the lines, you said that Serene is a killer preamp, but you didn't say that Bliss is a killer headphone amp....

Nov 5, 2022 at 4:53 AM Post #168 of 3,333
Damn... such a loss... :frowning2:
nobody will miss me. I have said enough. Read between the lines if that’s what you need to do. I’ve chimed in to clarify where needed.

Nov 5, 2022 at 4:57 AM Post #169 of 3,333
nobody will miss me. I have said enough. Read between the lines if that’s what you need to do. I’ve chimed in to clarify where needed.
Of course we'll miss you, we need more info :darthsmile::beerchug:

Nov 5, 2022 at 5:54 AM Post #170 of 3,333
Uhm, Serene is designed for being a 'Killer Preamp'
But Bliss is not designed to be a 'Killer' Headphone amp?
Chill, dude. Don’t nit-pick every little thing said and not said. Obviously it’s implied that the Bliss will be a great headphone amp. Your message added zero value to the conversation.

Think for yourself in this situation. Don’t post such daft comments.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2022 at 7:05 AM Post #171 of 3,333
Chill, dude. Don’t nit-pick every little thing said and not said. Obviously it’s implied that the Bliss will be a great headphone amp. Your message added zero value to the conversation.

Think for yourself in this situation. Don’t post such daft comments.
How about you do that?

Nov 5, 2022 at 8:54 AM Post #173 of 3,333
I was wondering this too. Must be fully digital? Apparently the knob on the Serene is to die for so I’m guessing they’re bringing that over to the Bliss.

@GoldenOne are you going to be running measurements on the Bliss?
Volume knob on the Serene was a controller for the relay attenuator. (As opposed to a potentiometer or manual stepped attenuator).
REALLY nice knobfeel (and clicky clacks :D) so I'm happy they're bringing that over.

And yeah I'll run measurements unless L7 puts some out first. (I'd assume he'll have a unit first)

Nov 6, 2022 at 9:42 AM Post #177 of 3,333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back