Holo Audio Bliss
Nov 6, 2022 at 2:16 PM Post #196 of 3,322
It is now November 6. May and Spring were 5 months ago. If you listen only 100 hours a month it would have been burned in by now :p
I bought my May and Spring properly used, fortunately. I was spared the burn in almost entirely, though DSD side on May needed about a week.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2022 at 3:23 PM Post #197 of 3,322
I plan on just leaving the bliss on for 2 weeks when it eventually does arrive. That’ll burn it in nice and good

Nov 6, 2022 at 7:09 PM Post #199 of 3,322
OMG. I did it, too. So, I now need to fund it. Of course, if it beats out the OOR, that should take care of it. Time to list more items for sale!

I’m excited about the fact that I can feed it as a preamp to my WA5LE that’s incoming so I can actually remote control it. That’s bussing!

Nov 6, 2022 at 7:32 PM Post #200 of 3,322
OMG. I did it, too. So, I now need to fund it. Of course, if it beats out the OOR, that should take care of it. Time to list more items for sale!

I’m excited about the fact that I can feed it as a preamp to my WA5LE that’s incoming so I can actually remote control it. That’s bussing!
You and me are both going to be comparing the Bliss to the OOR. Excited to compare!

Nov 6, 2022 at 10:14 PM Post #202 of 3,322
me I'm hoping dynamic/planars "normal" HPs also keep evolving.. Im not very experienced myself, but from reading here, I see some very nice, powerful and significantly improved headphone amplifiers in the past few 3-4 years; but what really has upgraded on the dynamic/planar HP world? Not sure. Susvara I hear, but wha about others?

Nov 6, 2022 at 10:23 PM Post #203 of 3,322
me I'm hoping dynamic/planars "normal" HPs also keep evolving.. Im not very experienced myself, but from reading here, I see some very nice, powerful and significantly improved headphone amplifiers in the past few 3-4 years; but what really has upgraded on the dynamic/planar HP world? Not sure. Susvara I hear, but wha about others?
In terms of upgrades, only thing I can think of is electrostats moving forward. See GoldenSound's review of the Warwick Acoustics' Aperio. I don't think planars have gotten any better since Susvara in terms of technicalities at least, and dynamics have gotten any better than Verite Open/Closed (or ZMF Atrium if you like that sound more!) and/or Utopia.

ZMF is releasing their Caldera (first planar) very soon, but from all the reviews it feels like just a ZMF take on "planar" and not really "progression" in the planar world. More like "exploration."

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2022 at 7:25 AM Post #204 of 3,322
I made my order today, so I'll get to compare against Volot, seen a few extra details that might have not been documented/mentioned in terms of functionality.
GoldenSound gang here :D

Nov 7, 2022 at 8:00 AM Post #205 of 3,322
I made my order today, so I'll get to compare against Volot, seen a few extra details that might have not been documented/mentioned in terms of functionality.
GoldenSound gang here :D
care to share?

Nov 7, 2022 at 8:12 AM Post #206 of 3,322
Nov 7, 2022 at 9:12 AM Post #208 of 3,322
Nov 7, 2022 at 10:08 AM Post #210 of 3,322
I mean here's a short video of the settings menu if anyone finds anything else:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back