Hmm...great deal but fishy?
Jun 4, 2008 at 6:08 PM Post #61 of 116
I've no issue with refurb items personally speaking, wether they as advertised as new or not... provided the price is right.

The one thing going for this seller is that he has been verified, but of course, time will tell, I think it is more than prudent to sit back and watch what happens, if they are legit they will.should be around for a while to come and will/should be able to come up with equally good deals in the future... fingers crossed all who have taken the plunge don't get burned and relay their experiences on here.

Jun 4, 2008 at 7:17 PM Post #64 of 116
Same here. But he got prices which should really make you worry. Glad I didn’t buy and sorry to those who did.
frown.gif
Stupid guy.

Jun 4, 2008 at 7:28 PM Post #65 of 116
The bad feedback is only the lack of communication.
What if the ordered items are delivered properly? That's what matters in my opinion.

Jun 4, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #67 of 116
I suggest you folks who ordered from him start filing your Paypal claims right now in case he's still got money left in his account. The only positive feedback the seller has received is mostly for $10 transactions to build up his "credibility."

Jun 4, 2008 at 8:05 PM Post #69 of 116
just as an aside:

I can't believe paypal is allowed to operate in this way.

No claims filed for 45 days, by which case the account has been emptied and paypal will do nothing.

Seriously, isn't there any countries laws being breached here regarding consumer protection? I find it hard to believe there isnt.

Jun 4, 2008 at 8:15 PM Post #71 of 116
^^ Not really. You have to prove that you didn't receive the item. Usually when I try to claim within a week, it says not enough time as passed.

I think that you can file in a window between X amount of days and 45. I think that might be more correct.

Jun 4, 2008 at 8:47 PM Post #73 of 116
Yeah Braillediver I'm here. This is looking bad.

BTW it seems like I am still being accused of being tied the seller because I bumped this thread...I'm sorry, I was pretty excited about such a good deal as I've been on the hunt for these phones for a while and wanted to know if anyone had anything to say about whether this guy's retail store actually exists or if they've done business with him

Jun 4, 2008 at 9:16 PM Post #74 of 116
20 feedbacks - 17 positives for low-cost items, mostly under $10, the three negatives are the most recent, for items costing hundreds of dollars. It this ain't a scam, there are no scams.

Jun 4, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #75 of 116
I was secretly hoping he would pull through so I could pick up one of those (now seemingly non-existent) HD600s. Then again, Tiemen does have a point - all the feedback is about bad communication (or bad paypal details). If this is a scam though, why on earth would the seller have a bad paypal account?

Aren't scams meant to generate money? How can you send money via paypal to a bad account? Perhaps I'm just being optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back