HM-602 Portable Music Preorder
Oct 29, 2010 at 8:00 AM Post #541 of 641

Fang is that what you really said to this chap?

Quote:
Thank you Nankai
You made things clear.
I can't have player because I asked to cancel my order on August, 20 - it's after 68 days of waiting, and the item hasn't been sent yet.
And I can't have money back because of paypal and you can do nothing with it.
Thank for a good service.

P.S.
Is anybody wants to run a good profitable business ? Ask me how.

Oct 29, 2010 at 10:30 AM Post #543 of 641
I don't see why they can't refund you? Unless the item was already sent then you should wait until you get it, ship it back until Head direct gets it and then they will refund you.

Oct 29, 2010 at 10:33 AM Post #544 of 641

Quote:
I don't see why they can't refund you? Unless the item was already sent then you should wait until you get it, ship it back until Head direct gets it and then they will refund you.

Sure, nothing is written about the country on the site, refund is promised for all, the item hadn't been sent yet, it's not a problem too

Oct 29, 2010 at 2:35 PM Post #545 of 641
Ordered the end of September, was told would ship end of October, now:
aca32dbe.jpg

Oct 29, 2010 at 3:07 PM Post #546 of 641
no notification till now i ordered on 28th, and this cancelltion thing has got me wrried ( i was thinking of cancelling it if they did nt send it by this month) ...nankai should clearify.

Oct 29, 2010 at 4:58 PM Post #547 of 641
Just so you guys are clear that might have missed it.  I didn't get shipping notice or tracking info until AFTER my package arrived.

Oct 30, 2010 at 4:32 AM Post #549 of 641

Quote:
Just so you guys are clear that might have missed it.  I didn't get shipping notice or tracking info until AFTER my package arrived.

I've a different story - I got a tracking # on 25th but I was told on the same day that my order is scheduled to be shipped next week (Nov).

Oct 30, 2010 at 5:31 AM Post #550 of 641
I have mailed them ,   i hope i get a reply soon . they have me worried now. Really i ordered because at the HD site it was clearly written that the preorders (before 31st ) will be shipped by the first week of sept.
First they delayed t due to RE262's cable
then they made a preorder batch 2 ( i mean i preordered because i thought the deal was great, once in a lifetime  ...does not seem like it now , everyone is getting the same deal...almost) ....
now its almost november and its still not here ( ...it might not have been shipped yet) I
I am disappointed  somewhat...cause i considered Head-Diredt had a great customer support. NOT NOW I DONT

Oct 30, 2010 at 6:14 AM Post #551 of 641
a bit of positive fresh air here ~~

i made my order and paypal via bank transfer around 23rd AUG.

from the EMS tracking site

Head-direct ship the package on 26th OCT
i missed my 1st attempt of delivery today 30th OCT ~ 1:39pm

guys..... you r not purchasing a consumer electronic products, you are buying hi-end custom products..... you cant expect them to have lots of stock laying around in the store like rotten banana ~ china along chew up alot of volume already. if you want your 602 immediately , please visit your local head-direct dealer please. they might have stock available for pick up immediately .

Oct 30, 2010 at 10:22 AM Post #554 of 641
i think they are probably working so hard to get the units built and shipped that notifications, communications etc are not up to the usual standards. id rather they just get them built and shipped personally, ive been waiting since 5th sept but ive come to realise i will get it when i get it and there is no point fretting over it. i also think some communicatoins about refunds are probably getting mixed up with translation and wouldnt jump to conclusions

Oct 30, 2010 at 11:16 AM Post #555 of 641
a bit of self entertaining view here ~ if it had been mass production every where and easy to get ....... perhaps the price of 801/602 would drop fast and significantly ~~ luckily that's not the case so far and to you and i , our investment havent depreciate like U$ we paid when ordering it
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back