Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review
Feb 10, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #91 of 1,483
tried listen my L1 on ebay, the process was so complicated plus they wanted $20 fee. I had to list the item higher to not to make a loss, which made the L1 looked way over-price. 

Feb 10, 2013 at 9:16 PM Post #92 of 1,483
I suggest trying to list it here on headfi for around $350.00 shipped for free within your country. Doesn't hurt to try and it won't cost you anything to list it here.

Feb 10, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #93 of 1,483
tried listen my L1 on ebay, the process was so complicated plus they wanted $20 fee. I had to list the item higher to not to make a loss, which made the L1 looked way over-price. 

lol it's not rocket science setting up a listing, I personally don't find it complicated. eBay works well for me, you would to take hit with fee's of course, but you won't be stuck with a device you have no use for. I have 100% positive on eBay with 444 sales, so I must be doing something right. Try on the boards as Lee suggested you have nothing to lose, just don't be surprised if it sits there.

Anyway.......

Feb 10, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #94 of 1,483
Quote:
lol it's not rocket science setting up a listing, I personally don't find it complicated. eBay works well for me, you would to take hit with fee's of course, but you won't be stuck with a device you have no use for. I have 100% positive on eBay with 444 sales, so I must be doing something right. Try on the boards as Lee suggested you have nothing to lose just don't be surprised if it sits there.

Anyway.......

My MDRs were sitting for some time but I do have a buyer for them now. I'm a bit peeved though as that money will pretty much go to cover the towing fee I encountered this week at the Doctors office.
mad.gif

Feb 10, 2013 at 9:32 PM Post #95 of 1,483
Quote:
lol it's not rocket science setting up a listing, I personally don't find it complicated. eBay works well for me, you would to take hit with fee's of course, but you won't be stuck with a device you have no use for. I have 100% positive on eBay with 444 sales, so I must be doing something right. Try on the boards as Lee suggested you have nothing to lose, just don't be surprised if it sits there.

Anyway.......

It required too much verification, got to be home for the pin code verification. 

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #100 of 1,483
This player gets better and better :)

Have been exclusively using it, and when out and about, the hiss becomes an irrelevance specially in noisy Hong Kong. 

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:17 AM Post #101 of 1,483
Quote:
This player gets better and better :)

Have been exclusively using it, and when out and about, the hiss becomes an irrelevance specially in noisy Hong Kong. 

I'm using it with my 8As right now. Sounds quite good. Still there is hiss on the 8A so I'm not so sure about the "being  black" comments or near to no hiss. It's quite audible to me but give it a minute or so and its a non-issue. Still it would be nice to not hear it at all....
rolleyes.gif

Feb 14, 2013 at 4:23 AM Post #102 of 1,483
I'm using it with my 8As right now. Sounds quite good. Still there is hiss on the 8A so I'm not so sure about the "being  black" comments or near to no hiss. It's quite audible to me but give it a minute or so and its a non-issue. Still it would be nice to not hear it at all.... :rolleyes:

How does the 8a sounds with the studio v?

Feb 14, 2013 at 4:31 AM Post #103 of 1,483
Quote:
How does the 8a sounds with the studio v?

It sounds good. I'm listening as I type :). It pairs very well IMO. But I put silver cable on it as I wanted more detail. It brings out more treble, seems to bring the mids more forward and tightens bass up. A slightly bigger sound stage as well. The mangus cable is a bit too mellow for my tastes (boring). There is still audible hiss IMO but I'm sure nothing like your JH16s lol. For the most part after listening to a song or less it just goes away :). I like how the Studio V balances out the sound more. The bass can be a bit overpowering on other sources IMO. But I did also have the gold cable on it at that point which could have also contributed to that.... I think you'll enjoy them. Let me know what you think when you get them. How long til you get them BTW?

Feb 14, 2013 at 5:46 AM Post #104 of 1,483
Im hoping to get mine this month but theres a chance that im getting them next month :frowning2: . Im really excited to test my cable and studio v on the 8a. I hope the hiss would not bother me

Feb 14, 2013 at 10:29 AM Post #105 of 1,483
I use my Studio V 3rd with IE8's and i think they work very well together. I was using westone 4r's but i found it to bright for my taste. So i got the Ie8's and i have been listening to music all the time at work at home.
And to my ears it just keeps sounding better and better each day i use the setup.
I like the studio very much and i am very happy that i did go with the unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back