Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review
Jun 11, 2015 at 7:03 AM Post #1,441 of 1,483
Hi guys, I actually have some troubles with my Studio V 3ANV. Four of the five buttons blocked. I could not push them. That situation was for a mounth or so. I putted my DAP on the side because of my finals. Today, I come back to it. The five buttons worked flawlessly. Happy, I putted some music on it from my computer and now the four buttons are blocked again. I suspect the battery to swell and may blow up if I put it in charge too long. Anybody had this problem ?

I'm going to open it later to see if it's that the problem or not.

Jun 11, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #1,442 of 1,483
how to properly burn in this player (or any player in fact)? should i let it play any specific type of music or even some special "burn in tracks"? what volume should i set? and what headphones should i plug in? or can i let it play without headphones?

Jun 11, 2015 at 7:41 PM Post #1,443 of 1,483
It is no burning for a DAP, only for your brain. No electrolitic caps and so on.

For my later question, a friend on a french forum told that he had the same issue. It may be the motherboard moving with time and the screw may need some fixing. Will see this later.

Jun 15, 2015 at 6:48 AM Post #1,444 of 1,483
  @jrazmar I'm actually preferring the Studio V 3rd Anniversary mostly. Very detailed soundstage.Going to try it with my HD600's this weekend.

mrmoto050, how's the Studio driving the HD600? How loud do you need to go to get the ideal volume level? how's the synergy?

Jun 21, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #1,445 of 1,483
  Hi guys, I actually have some troubles with my Studio V 3ANV. Four of the five buttons blocked. I could not push them. That situation was for a mounth or so. I putted my DAP on the side because of my finals. Today, I come back to it. The five buttons worked flawlessly. Happy, I putted some music on it from my computer and now the four buttons are blocked again. I suspect the battery to swell and may blow up if I put it in charge too long. Anybody had this problem ?

I'm going to open it later to see if it's that the problem or not.

I opened the Studio V 3rd. It was the battery who had swell. Users be carefull if you have the same kind of trouble with your devices. Don't put it in charge if it's the case. Seriously.

Jun 22, 2015 at 8:17 AM Post #1,447 of 1,483
  mrmoto050, how's the Studio driving the HD600? How loud do you need to go to get the ideal volume level? how's the synergy?

well there is no such thing as idea volume but id sy they pair well. the 600 is a bit warmish, rounded that famous senn "veil" so the clean crispy studio pairs really well for me.  assuming you want it lightened up a touch.

i think tehy make an excelent pairing, aside from the 5 mile long cable but an elastic band can help with that thing.

Jun 23, 2015 at 1:23 AM Post #1,448 of 1,483
  @jrazmar Sorry for the late answer. The Studio V pushes my HD600's around volume level 13, it's a Class A device so it has plenty of power.

What? Are you sure it's only 13? I even use 16-17 as my standard or default volume for just a 32ohm earphones. But yes different ears, hear same things differently. That's saying something for a high impedance phone like the HD600.

well there is no such thing as idea volume but id sy they pair well. the 600 is a bit warmish, rounded that famous senn "veil" so the clean crispy studio pairs really well for me.  assuming you want it lightened up a touch.

i think tehy make an excelent pairing, aside from the 5 mile long cable but an elastic band can help with that thing.

Thanks for the info, Mark.

Jun 23, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #1,451 of 1,483
Your personal noise floor must be lower.
wink.gif

Aug 21, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #1,452 of 1,483
I am still listening to Studio V 3rd Anniversary(using them in my office right now with my Sennheiser Amperiors). Other than having to jump start the player with the usb cable plugged into the player and power(even when fully charged), the player is still going strong. I guess HiSound is not coming out with a sequel anymore?

Aug 22, 2015 at 6:59 AM Post #1,454 of 1,483
  I am still listening to Studio V 3rd Anniversary(using them in my office right now with my Sennheiser Amperiors). Other than having to jump start the player with the usb cable plugged into the player and power(even when fully charged), the player is still going strong. I guess HiSound is not coming out with a sequel anymore?

Sequal with a 500 hour battery!!!
dt880smile.png

how cool would that be?

Aug 22, 2015 at 8:39 AM Post #1,455 of 1,483
Have you seen the products on the new web site?

http://www.hisoundaudio.com/en/

I think they've left the portable game - shame

but what is this?? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back