Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review
Aug 22, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #1,456 of 1,483
Bluetooth player/system? 
I thought they were gone. I guess they were just redoing their site. 
smile.gif

Sep 17, 2015 at 3:39 AM Post #1,457 of 1,483
I sold my Studio 3A some time ago and I was just thinking about it. I decided to pay Hisound website a visit, and even though it's under construction, there is some pictures of a sleek looking Studio player.  Hope they have a promotion on Head-Fi like they've done in the past!
popcorn.gif

Sep 17, 2015 at 5:59 AM Post #1,458 of 1,483
  I sold my Studio 3A some time ago and I was just thinking about it. I decided to pay Hisound website a visit, and even though it's under construction, there is some pictures of a sleek looking Studio player.  Hope they have a promotion on Head-Fi like they've done in the past!
popcorn.gif

Wow, this looks promising. Still, no visible back button. I still have the Studio V3 as my daily commute companion. Now, the Zen earbuds are burning-in and is waiting to be heard via the Studio. Will post impressions separately on the VE Zen thread.

Sep 17, 2015 at 9:29 AM Post #1,459 of 1,483
I have contacted Jack Fu asking for more info

Sep 28, 2015 at 6:23 AM Post #1,461 of 1,483
Dears, I have ebayed a v3 in good condition except the broken battery. I have disassembled the v3, replaced the battery, turned it on and I was happy. Last step I wanted to update to the dynamic FW, I have pushed the reset, center, wait, up and connect to pc but nothing. I think this last step was a big mistake because now it is impossible to turn the device on. I have read the manual, tried everything but the screen is off. I have sent an email to support@hisoundaudio.com but no answer till three days. Do you have any idea how to bring it back to life? Thx.

Sep 29, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #1,463 of 1,483
Hello superlychee,

Thank you for your help, I have tried your method in W7 and in XP also but nothing happened, the display is blank, and the updater says Please connect device.
I have disassembled the player again and disconnected the battery. I have did the FW upgrade from step 1 to 4 and when I plugged the USB win has detected a new device: ROM Recovery, and installed its driver successfully. I have started the StUpdaterApp_4MIN.exe, it says initializing but an error message appeared: Unable to write firmware file data. When I click OK, its initializing and error message again in endless cycle.  I do not know whats next, I still have no answer from hisoundaudio, maybe I should buy a new player :frowning2:

Panda

Oct 29, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #1,464 of 1,483
i have decided to sell my Studio 3rd, because i dont have use for portable player anymore and i want to listen music with loudspeakers now. I highly recommend it to anyone though. You can read my old review.. my opinion doesn't change. It is the most revealing player i have ever heard with great imagining and sense of space. It might sound overwhelmingly detailed and dry to some or with some headphones though. Plus you get that look and battery. I listen Pink Floyd as i write and almost feel bad, that i have already buyers for it :frowning2: But as i wrote and as you will probably agree (even if we are on web about headphones) - headphones cant ever deliver music as loudspeakers do and even Studio 3rd + Audio Technica ES10 isn't enough for me.

pretty pointless post huh? sory about that. i had to share

Oct 31, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #1,465 of 1,483
well yes headphones and speakers do do things very differently.  i mean i have 2 pairs of speakers on my desk still.

still i dont get parting wtih the Studio as there is still very much a time and a place for headphones, but to each their own as they say.

Oct 31, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #1,466 of 1,483
I also finally parted with the Studio. For sure, it was a time well spent with that excellent sounding DAP. Hope I won't regret it. The Plenue 1 is on its way though. Now here I am back to the Cowon route.

Nov 1, 2015 at 6:03 AM Post #1,467 of 1,483
Headphone jack on mine has gone, otherwise I would still occasionally use it, the size
and battery life alone make it often the best choice.

And with hi res being mostly rubbish, and well mastered CDs generally sounding better the 
DAC limitations in the V are not a problem for me.

Nov 1, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #1,468 of 1,483
I am also still using mine daily, mostly due to the synergy with my iGrados and the battery life. Don't see it leaving any time soon.

Jan 10, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #1,470 of 1,483
can someone verify if this is for real?

http://penonaudio.com/HiSoundaudio-Studio-S6

HSA is back in the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back