Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review
Apr 12, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #1,426 of 1,483
  could you specify how exactly it should look like and does it work for music browsing by artist/album? From my experience flac works fine. Wav cant work with track number metadata, but has no problem with artist/album. Putting number works when you browse by folder structure, but doesnt work for me when i try to play by album/artist. It just puts tracks in random order. I thought there was a system (03-05-07..etc), but after i copied files again, it was different, so just random i guess. thanks for reply.

and now something completely different: i received my player with fw DT-DYNAMIC 2011.12.23. I saw there is also DT-DYNAMIC 2013.01.15. Presuming the numbers represents year.month.day, that means i dont have latest fw. Should i upgrade and how to install it?

@vincik I just purchased mine a few weeks ago, and the Firmware is DT-Dynamic 2013.01.15 and I have not had any issues as yet, this Dap is amazing, I also swapped sd cards from my Fiio X5, and Ibasso Dx90 and they work perfectly.

Apr 17, 2015 at 12:16 AM Post #1,427 of 1,483

@vincik I just purchased mine a few weeks ago, and the Firmware is DT-Dynamic 2013.01.15 and I have not had any issues as yet, this Dap is amazing, I also swapped sd cards from my Fiio X5, and Ibasso Dx90 and they work perfectly.

which of the 3 you think is the best sounding for you?

Apr 18, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #1,429 of 1,483
nice to hear that, mrmoto. glad you're liking the Studio. spared me some sleepless nights considering the iBasso. :) Will focus more on my next earphones. Probably the talked about VE Zen. Still unsure. Thanks.

Apr 18, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #1,430 of 1,483
nice to hear that, mrmoto. glad you're liking the Studio. spared me some sleepless nights considering the iBasso. :) Will focus more on my next earphones. Probably the talked about VE Zen. Still unsure. Thanks.
[@]jrazmar listened to it last night using Pioneer dje-1500 pro, phenomenal synergy

May 6, 2015 at 11:03 PM Post #1,431 of 1,483
Hi guys,

I own a Hisound Roccoo BA from several years ago. I recall the sound from this DAP was excellent. Is this still supported with firmware etc as the last time I tried to use it it was playing up so I need to refresh the firmware?or can you use the firmware from the Studio V (and if so where can I source this please)?

thanks

May 25, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #1,433 of 1,483
  Is the  Hisoundaudio PDAA-1 Studio 3ANV similar to Studio V 3rd Anniversary that you owned?

Does the latest firmware support ALAC, DSD and Flac 192/24bit and 96/24 bit?

@mannkind246 I believe they are one and the same. The PDAA-1 is an earbud that comes with it (they actually sound pretty good.
Here are the specs off of Hisound website for the Studio Anniversary 3. I think I have some 24/48 files on it, that it will play, however it is limited by hardware for 24/96/192. I t also will take a 64 G card. The battery life lasts forever.

Basic performance
产品类型:纯音频MP3 Product Type: Pure Audio MP3​
存储介质:闪存 Storage media: Flash​
存储容量:4GB Storage capacity: 4GB​
操作方式:按键式 Operating mode: touchtone​
传输接口:Mini USB2.0 Transmission Interface: Mini USB2.0​
电池容量:2000mAh Battery capacity: 2000mAh​
续航时间:90小时(采用耳机PAA-1,音量6,播放MP3) Life time: 90 hours (using headphones PAA-1, Volume 6, play MP3)​

屏幕参数
Screen parameters

屏幕尺寸:1寸 Screen size: 1 inch​

音频性能
Audio Performance

音频格式:支持MP3,WMA,WAV,APE,FLAC格式 Audio formats: support for MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC format​
频率响应范围:20-25000Hz Frequency response: 20-25000Hz​
信噪比:>99dB SNR:> 99dB​
输出功率:额定30mW,峰值100mW Output power: Rated 30mW, 100mW peak​

主要功能
The main function

其他描述:音频输入:支持,可作随身耳放 Other Description: Audio input: support, can be used for portable amp​
音频输出:具备LineOut,与耳机输出采用相同接口 Audio output: with LineOut, and headphone output using the same interfaces​
电源管理:EMA节电技术 Power management: EMA-saving technology​
放大器类型:HDMS-4.1耳放电路设计 Amplifier Type: HDMS-4.1 amp circuit design​

其它参数 Other parameters

机身颜色:金色 Body color: Gold​
产品尺寸:81.85×50×20.65mm Product Size: 81.85 × 50 × 20.65mm​
产品重量:160g Weight: 160g​

MP3附件
MP3 Accessories

包装清单:汉声Studio-DT x1 Packing List: Voice of Han Studio-DT x1​
PAA-1耳机x1 PAA-1 Headphone x1​

产品特性
Product Features

产品特性1:随机配送耳塞:PAA-1 Product Features 1: random distribution of earplugs: PAA-1​
换能原理:动圈,开放式 Transducer principle: dynamic, open-ended​
单元直径:16mm Unit diameter: 16mm​
耳机阻抗:32 ohm Headphone Impedance: 32 ohm​
频响范围:17-22KHz Frequency range: 17-22KHz​
灵敏度:105dB Sensitivity: 105dB​
最大声压:120dB SPL(1KHz,1Vrms) The maximum sound pressure: 120dB SPL (1KHz, 1Vrms)​

Jun 5, 2015 at 8:29 AM Post #1,436 of 1,483
Hello, i got little mystery to solve.

I'm listening my 3rd anv with audio technica ES10. Everything is fine. Then i take cable few centimeters behind player and slowly move it in one direction. Then it starts making noise. Very similar to noise which you can hear when you plug jack in some sources (soft crackling). It keeps doing this noise until i move cable from this position. If you are still, it's not problem, but when you are moving and player and cable moves, it sometimes do this noise. Quite often actually. It does only when you are playing something. It doesn't scale up with volume. Noise is same level when playing on volume 1 as on volume 30.

And now the interesting part. When i plug these headphones into PC, play music and move with cable, it does absolutely nothing. Completely silent. When i plug into player my earphones, it does nothing as well. So i can't really tell if there is problem with player, which can reveal only more sensitive headphones, or if there is broken cabel on ES10, which can reveal only Studio player. This problem wasn't always there. I'm using this combo for many months already and it definitely didn't always do this. Mystery. I will try another sources and headphones, when i get the chance. But until then... what do you think?

Jun 5, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #1,437 of 1,483
Is your phone nearby when this happens ?

Jun 5, 2015 at 10:24 AM Post #1,438 of 1,483
no
Is your phone nearby when this happens ?

Nope. That doesn't matter. Doesn't matter where i'm and what other devices i have or have not on myself.

I have also tried to play music in different formats and from micro SD instead of internal memory, restart player, delete all files, change all settings, wrap isolation tape around cabel... nothing.

Jun 5, 2015 at 12:58 PM Post #1,439 of 1,483
I have ES10 too and have had no such problems, sounds like an issue with the headphone input jack?
Good synergy with these two, especially with ESW11 pads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back