Hisound’s Popular IEMs, 80% off for supporting our dealer’s new ebay store
Sep 16, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #124 of 224
With all due respect to the OP/Hisounduk...this is starting to turn a little ugly IMO. In my case when I pm'ed you that my offer had not been accepted after several days, I heard nothing back. Then two days later I got an ebay notice that my offer had been accepted. One day later you pm'ed me that my offer had expired and asked me to make another offer. 
blink.gif

Two days ago I got another notice from ebay that the item had shipped but that there was no tracking. Then I notice in the thread the a phone had to be included or the item may not ship or may get returned to the shipper. 

I would suggest that you make some serious efforts to provide some customer service to me and the people here who accepted your offer to try and preserve your credibility. 

Thanks for your consideration. 

Sep 16, 2012 at 4:37 PM Post #125 of 224
Quote:
With all due respect to the OP/Hisounduk...this is starting to turn a little ugly IMO. In my case when I pm'ed you that my offer had not been accepted after several days, I heard nothing back. Then two days later I got an ebay notice that my offer had been accepted. One day later you pm'ed me that my offer had expired and asked me to make another offer. 
blink.gif

Two days ago I got another notice from ebay that the item had shipped but that there was no tracking. Then I notice in the thread the a phone had to be included or the item may not ship or may get returned to the shipper. 

I would suggest that you make some serious efforts to provide some customer service to me and the people here who accepted your offer to try and preserve your credibility. 

Thanks for your consideration. 

Hi appreciate your input but i feel like i should explain from my side also. I have already earlier said that ebay do not allowed me to take more offers while 10 are awaiting payment. for this reason, coupled with the fact that i was taken ill, your offer was not accepted immediately. When i did accept it i accepted all of he pending offers. so there where no offers left, after this you messaged me saying that an old offer was not accepted. I therefore told you that it may have expired, as there where no pending offers. I didnt see that it was accepted otherwise of course i would have told you it was. I dont want you to think that i was trying to get you pay again or anything as this is not the case.

For the tracking, as i have said earlier, we do not receive the tracking number for a few days after the item is posted. I'm not entirely sure why this is, it is just how china post seem to work. Your order was sent out on friday, however seeing as it is the weekend we will not get your tracking number till monday or tuesday (at the latest). It is not me being lazy with the tracking numbers. i just can not provide them until they are actually given to me. 

I have tried to reply to any questions within 24 hours and i have done aside form a 3 day period during which i was ill. I feel like there is a bit of panic going around and im not actually sure why.the delivery information for the item does say that it could take up to 11 working days to arrive, and seeing as the first batch is arriving now this is about right, give or take a 2 or 3 days which i hope is forgivable. 

I am honestly trying to answer any questions and help as best i can but will be quicker if that is what people feel is needed. 

Sep 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #131 of 224
I got my earphones today and I have to say, I am utterly dissapointed. The earphones are not even worth $10 and they seems to be the worst made earphones I have ever owned.
The build quality is so bad that the throat of the earphone hardly holds the ear tips. I was scared to dead when I inserted them into my ears and when I pulled out the earphones from the ears, the tips got left behind in my ear canal. They are so loose. I had to carefully get the tips removed, with the help of a friend.

The sound quality is nothing good and I think even cheapo MEElectronics will sound better than them. they are not worth $79 and even $21 I paid for them seems like a rip off!

Only one word! Avoid!!

I wish they accept refunds and provide the return shipping as well.

Sep 18, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #132 of 224
Quote:
I got my earphones today and I have to say, I am utterly dissapointed. The earphones are not even worth $10 and they seems to be the worst made earphones I have ever owned.
The build quality is so bad that the throat of the earphone hardly holds the ear tips. I was scared to dead when I inserted them into my ears and when I pulled out the earphones from the ears, the tips got left behind in my ear canal. They are so loose. I had to carefully get the tips removed, with the help of a friend.

The sound quality is nothing good and I think even cheapo MEElectronics will sound better than them. they are not worth $79 and even $21 I paid for them seems like a rip off!

Only one word! Avoid!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sep 18, 2012 at 5:23 PM Post #133 of 224
Quote:

Only one word! Avoid!!

Im sorry to hear that, im not sure, it is possible your tips are the wrong size for this is not an issue we had in testing. However i will send you a pm to find out what is wrong.

Sep 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM Post #134 of 224
Quote:
Im sorry to hear that, im not sure, it is possible your tips are the wrong size for this is not an issue we had in testing. However i will send you a pm to find out what is wrong.

Replied to your PM.

Let others come up with their reviews to see if only I have received a lemon.

Sep 18, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #135 of 224
I got my 2 pairs yesterday. A tip also came off in my ear and needed help getting it out. One pair the left side didn't even work. There's also a tin type crackle putting them in and taking them out of the ear. I honestly wouldn't recommend them to anybody tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back