Hisound’s Popular IEMs, 80% off for supporting our dealer’s new ebay store
Sep 15, 2012 at 8:50 AM Post #106 of 224
Is anyone else unable to track their order? I'm in the UK and clicking on my tracking number takes me to the USPS site which fails to recognise the number.
Anyone got any ideas?

Sep 15, 2012 at 9:32 AM Post #112 of 224
I did not get a tracking number. My ebay details say that the item has shipped, but does not include a tracking number. 
frown.gif

Sep 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM Post #115 of 224
Hi, I have no idea why but the tracking on eBay seems to be redirecting to usps. I have asked them why. In the mean time, please copy the tracking number into this website http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/itemStatusQuery.do?lan=0

If you have not recieved a tracking number please message me your eBay user name and I'll look into it.

Sorry about the delay, unfortunately we dont get the tracking as soon as it is sent but a few working days after, so if you haven't got it yet, It may be that wrong haven't either.

Sep 15, 2012 at 3:39 PM Post #117 of 224
Quote:
Hi, I have no idea why but the tracking on eBay seems to be redirecting to usps. I have asked them why. In the mean time, please copy the tracking number into this website http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/itemStatusQuery.do?lan=0
If you have not recieved a tracking number please message me your eBay user name and I'll look into it.
Sorry about the delay, unfortunately we dont get the tracking as soon as it is sent but a few working days after, so if you haven't got it yet, It may be that wrong haven't either.

The website you linked isn't working.
I've tried all three tracking types and no luck on any of them.
Could you look into it for me? my eBay id is nickr3412

EDIT: I was looking at the US version before you managed to post the UK one lol, I have tracking info now.
Thanks for all your help

Sep 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM Post #119 of 224
Just tried the link provided.

"
[size=medium]

[size=small]Error 500--Internal Server Error[/size]

[/size] [size=medium]

[size=small]From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:[/size]

[size=small]10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error[/size]

[size=small]"[/size]
[/size]  

EDIT: I've emailed him through ebay, sent him PMs and posted here. Yet he ignores my direct questions. I went ahead and filed a claim with eBay. No reason it should be this much of a hassle to get a direct answer of why MY tracking number doesn't show any progress. 

EDIT #2: Tried the tracking # on the UK one (though I'm in the USA) and all it says is it shipped out on the 5th. No progress. And that's still almost 1 week after I payed. :frowning2:

I really don't even care to have them anymore tbh. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back