high sound quality headphones
Mar 1, 2009 at 11:07 AM Post #16 of 35
Great, thank you REB, I didn't really know that Sennheiser made also active noise cancelling headphones... I believe that's just what I was looking for...!!!

( And I found them for £ 179,99 on Amazon, that would still be in budget...!
atsmile.gif
)

I suppose that they would dry an iPod in half an hour, so... Do you have any portable amplifier to suggest?? Would a Graham Sleeve fit them?

Mar 1, 2009 at 12:14 PM Post #19 of 35
I am running some AKG81DJs as well... They isolate amazingly well compared to DT 770 PROs/PRO 900. Very cheap, very portable but not comfortable for a dime though. And nothing if you don´t love punchy bass.

Mar 1, 2009 at 12:14 PM Post #20 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edoardo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wait: NOISE CANCELLING high sound quality headphones... hih sorry... do they exist?

In short, yes they do. Is there something else you where wanting to ask, or was this just a dive inti frivolity.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 1, 2009 at 12:33 PM Post #21 of 35
There's also the issue of what he means by "high quality". For some people, that means anything other than ibuds, and for some that means thousands of $$$ of electrostatic headphones.

Mar 1, 2009 at 6:35 PM Post #22 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by oqvist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am running some AKG81DJs as well... They isolate amazingly well compared to DT 770 PROs/PRO 900. Very cheap, very portable but not comfortable for a dime though. And nothing if you don´t love punchy bass.

I used to own a pair of their bigger brothers, the k181djs. Great isolation, very portable, indestructible and foldable. The bass punched holes in my ear drums
smily_headphones1.gif
and the treble was really good. Mids were recessed though. Great budget option though. Excellent bass bang for buck!

Mar 1, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #23 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Currawong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There's also the issue of what he means by "high quality". For some people, that means anything other than ibuds, and for some that means thousands of $$$ of electrostatic headphones.

The OP liked the price of the PCX450 and for nc cans they definitely represent high quality.

Mar 4, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #27 of 35
L'unico rumore cancelelng cuffie ho sentito sono stati Bose ... per quanto riguarda la cancellazione di rumore sono stati eccellenti .... la qualità del suono è stato marginale

Mar 4, 2009 at 4:13 AM Post #28 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Honkymagoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had a pair of Beyerdynamic 770's I used and I couldn't hear squat outside of them. My wife would yell at me trying to get my attention and I couldn't hear her at all.

They make a couple of different versions as far as impedance goes, but are usually easy to find at a great price on the sale forums.

OoOoOh! It's paradise with them on! Comfy, you can't hear squat. My mom keeps yelling at me when I have em on
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 4, 2009 at 4:14 AM Post #29 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Currawong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not only money or belief issue, it's the knowledge that you gain true self experience...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back