Hifiman SuperMini -- A New DAP
Aug 16, 2016 at 10:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 61

We are proud to announce that the SuperMini is now available for the global market.  

HIFIMAN has long been recognized as having the best-sounding portable players on the market. After all, we invented the high-res portable player long before others even thought about it.

Along comes the SuperMini, the ideal portable player for music lovers on the go. The SuperMini combines light weight (2.4 oz) and compact size with remarkable performance. The player's robust output will drive all but the most power hungry headphones and despite its compact chassis, it features normal and balanced outputs. And to make sure you can enjoy your tunes for a very long time, the SuperMini boasts an amazing battery life of 22 hours.

In addition to offering best-in-class sound quality, the SuperMini accepts a wide array of audio formats, is expandable and easy to operate.

Housed in a stylish, lightweight chassis, the SuperMini is available now with a MSRP of $399 U.S.

HIFIMAN Team

Product images:

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Aug 17, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #4 of 61
is there an internal storage ? 

Aug 18, 2016 at 5:49 PM Post #8 of 61
Please specify what kind of IEMs are included. They look like RE600, a little like black RE400 and just released new RE600 but nobody seems to know what they really are,
I asked Hifiman support twice but they didn't know either!

Aug 18, 2016 at 9:10 PM Post #10 of 61
  Please specify what kind of IEMs are included. They look like RE600, a little like black RE400 and just released new RE600 but nobody seems to know what they really are,
I asked Hifiman support twice but they didn't know either!

Please wait for a while,
Now the IEM's name is still under discussion, but we can tell you that it is a balanced earphone.
It has gain a lot of praise in Chinese audio forum, and some net friends calls it "xiao hei" (in English it means mini black).
We will give you a good answer later.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Aug 18, 2016 at 10:58 PM Post #14 of 61

What UI are you using on the Supermini? Is it the same as the ones on your X1, X3 and X5? My main concern is not the sound quality/performance of the DAP, but the UI. Before it hits Singapore, I can at least get a taste by trying out your other DAPs.

The X1, X3, and X5 are Fiio products.

Aug 18, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #15 of 61

What UI are you using on the Supermini? Is it the same as the ones on your X1, X3 and X5? My main concern is not the sound quality/performance of the DAP, but the UI. Before it hits Singapore, I can at least get a taste by trying out your other DAPs.

Our SuperMini UI system is designed by a perfect team from Carnegie Mellon University.
The feature of it is concise, decent, clear and easy to look (due to the increasing line space).
Fiio is also very good. But I hope you can take a Supermini.
You will love such small guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back