HIFIMAN RE2000 Silver Loaner tour
Mar 22, 2019 at 6:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 90
Here at HIFIMAN we want to try to give back to the community and it is with this goal in mind that are initiating a series of Loaner Tours. We want to put select products in the hands of those members of the community to experience HIFIMAN gear in the forum that matters most and thus is the most important headphone community.

Number three in our loaner tour series is the RE2000 Silver. An IEM packed with tech yet offering a simple driver configuration. The “Topology Driver” inside acts like a normal single dynamic driver but the nanotech coatings and configurations to the diaphragm allow for an unprecedented ability to control distortions across its surface. This means you get stunning audio performance and none of the issues created by having to use multiple drivers and crossovers.

Interested? If so, please note that at the moment, the program is operating exclusively in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. In the space below, please confirm that you want to borrow the system and fill your city and country (we will PM you for your full details.) Then in a line or two say why you would like to take part. Also, we ask that you commit to posting your first impressions of the RE2000 Silver when it arrives, with a more detailed assessment after you had a couple weeks to spend some quality time listening to your favorite music.

T&C’s To take part you must be located in North America, Europe, Australia or New Zealand. We will select who takes part and in what order, we will inform prospective participants once they are next in line. This is to confirm they are available and allow us to ensure smooth handovers. Participants must also provide us with a photo of the item just before they pass it onward so that we can confirm its good condition when it left them. The duration of the loan will be two weeks from once it gets to your home. We will provide you with a shipping label if possible (in countries where we cannot you will be required to post to the next participant with tracked shipping, we can refund the shipping cost for which we will require the receipt as evidence.)

Last edited:
HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Mar 22, 2019 at 4:12 PM Post #4 of 90
Very interested in hearing the sound of the topology driver of RE2000.

Until now, each and every Hifiman product I've listened fulfilled the promise of the company in terms of sound quality, and that makes me even more interested in partaking on a tour carrying the keywords "Hifiman" and "flagship".

I currently reside in Istanbul, Turkey.

Mar 22, 2019 at 5:55 PM Post #5 of 90
I'm interested. I'm in the US, New Jersey.
Reason why? To compare to some of the heavy hitters in my sig.
Thanks for the opportunity if selected.

Mar 23, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #9 of 90
Count me in as well. I was always curious how a high-end Hifiman iem sounds like as I have no idea technically capable they are.

It's great that Hifiman is providing opportunities for people to try out and experience Hifiman sounds

I'm in Boston, MA, USA

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #10 of 90
I would also would very much like to participate in the tour.

It would be great to have someone to represent the UK Headfiers.

Ive own and have owned several TOTL headphones and I am currently in the market for a TOTL IEM. My last IEM's were the EE phantom and LCDi4

Mar 23, 2019 at 1:44 PM Post #11 of 90
Please consider including me in this tour. My first two high-end headphones were Hifiman. My preference has been using IEMs versus full-size headphones, and I would like to compare them to my U18t and Mason v3. I'm in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Mar 23, 2019 at 5:07 PM Post #13 of 90
Hi there, I'm from Sydney, Australia and super keen to take part.

Very interested in seeing how this performs with the Chord Mojo/Poly and iFi xDSD/xCAN.

Cheers!

Mar 23, 2019 at 8:52 PM Post #15 of 90
I would be very interested!
I live in Memphis Tennessee.

Hifiman HE 560's were my very first pair of planars in which I still have and enjoy to this day!

I'd like to compare their presentation to my other totl iems!

Thank you!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back