Hifiman re 262, Sony MDR ex600, or Vsonic gr07
Oct 10, 2012 at 4:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Poetic

100+ Head-Fier
I've recently purchased the hifiman re0, and i really fell in love them. Been using them with my Hisound studio 3rd anniversary and they sound awesome!, but i can tell that they are lacking alot of bass but that's not a big issue. Although i do love the crispy highs and how great they sound. Anyways, i really like a smooth signature like the sennheiser sound. I would think that tehy fit the hifiman 262 perfectly. I also like the crispy clarity sound im wondering which of these pair of IEMS would fit me most? I listen to lots of jazz, Rnb Soul, Music Like Corinne Bailey Rae, Acoustic Alchemy , Paul Hardcastle,

Oct 10, 2012 at 4:31 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
I've recently purchased the hifiman re0, and i really fell in love them. Been using them with my Hisound studio 3rd anniversary and they sound awesome!, but i can tell that they are lacking alot of bass but that's not a big issue. Although i do love the crispy highs and how great they sound. Anyways, i really like a smooth signature like the sennheiser sound. I would think that tehy fit the hifiman 262 perfectly. I also like the crispy clarity sound im wondering which of these pair of IEMS would fit me most? I listen to lots of jazz, Rnb Soul, Music Like Corinne Bailey Rae, Acoustic Alchemy , Paul Hardcastle,

pretty much which pair of IEMS would be a better upgrade. that i would enjoy

Oct 10, 2012 at 11:09 AM Post #3 of 5
The Etymotic HF5, GR01, DBA-2, CK10 willbe better upgrade over RE0 and GR07 are great sounding IEMs (overall are balanced but slightly basheavy), EX600 are (good sounding) not better than RE0.

Oct 10, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #4 of 5
RE-252, RE-272, Brainwavz B2/FA DBA-02 are better upgrades if you know you want a similar sound as RE0.

I loved RE0 too but if I look for a new/better IEM (than what I have) it needs to sound very different.

After RE0 I tried RE-ZERO, Sunrise Xcape v1, then went to Radius DDM, RE-262, ...
I have tried many and don't believe in a perfect universal IEM or custom for that matter.

Oct 10, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
RE-252, RE-272, Brainwavz B2/FA DBA-02 are better upgrades if you know you want a similar sound as RE0.

I loved RE0 too but if I look for a new/better IEM (than what I have) it needs to sound very different.

After RE0 I tried RE-ZERO, Sunrise Xcape v1, then went to Radius DDM, RE-262, ...
I have tried many and don't believe in a perfect universal IEM or custom for that ma;D

:D i want the brainwavz b2 if they are very similar to DBA 02. either that or the audio technica c10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back