HIFIMAN Jade II Loaner Tour
Mar 11, 2019 at 10:11 PM Post #31 of 167
I would like to be apart of this tour. I have not had the pleasure of trying an E-stat before and commit to a first impression and a detailed comparison of my other headphones. I am currently running Ether 2's and Ether C Flows with my backup HD650's holding up the lineup.

Best-

Mar 11, 2019 at 10:23 PM Post #32 of 167
Definitely would love to be apart of this too! I definitely want an e-stat in the future just not sure which one.

Mar 11, 2019 at 11:43 PM Post #33 of 167
I'd love to be a part of this tour. Currently living in Bronx, NY, USA. I've had HE500, 560 before and still have the HE6, these compliment my Abyss so well I'm considering adding another to my collection.

Mar 11, 2019 at 11:53 PM Post #34 of 167
Hey from Canada,
I was an original Jade owner for ten years, until I had to regrettably sell them to Head-Fi member 'protoss' to help fund some of my medical expenses
as I enter into stage IV of my COPD (emphysema). As a reminder of my many memories of these exceptional headphones, and an opportunity
to test and review their update I would love to be put on the loaner list!
I have several TOTL electrostats including the Sennheiser HE 60 (Baby Orpheus}, run through a KGSS, A Stax SR-007 and a SR-404 Limited, a Koss ESP 950,
AKG K-1000, Sennheiser HD-800, Beyerdynamic T-1 and many more, and a variety of DACs and AMPs.
I like to borrow this system

Toronto, Canada I live.

I own the Original JADE. I am one of the rarest people here who has and heard the Original JADE. Thats my reason to listen to the 2nd one :)

Mar 11, 2019 at 11:55 PM Post #35 of 167
I like to borrow this system

Toronto, Canada I live.

I own the Original JADE. I am one of the rarest people here who has and heard the Original JADE. Thats my reason to listen to the 2nd one :)

Be sure to give credit where credit is due. After all, I was the Head-Fier who sold you the Original Jade not too long ago!

Mar 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM Post #36 of 167
Of course. Thank you sir for the Orignal JADE :)

Mar 12, 2019 at 2:46 AM Post #37 of 167
Here at HIFIMAN, we want to try to give back to the community and it is with this goal in mind that we are initiating a series of Loaner Tours. In short, we are putting select products in the hands of forum members of the community so they may spread the word about HIFIMAN gear to the most important headphone community.

To kick things off, we are featuring our new Jade II electrostatic headphone system. The Jade II revisits the original HIFIMAN classic with a highly musical listening experience that places the listener in the best seat in the house. It’s a technologically superior electrostatic headphone that can be purchased alone or as part of a full system with an outboard amplifier, at suggested prices of $1,500 and $2,500, respectively. (The amplifier alone is available at a suggested retail price of $1,599.)

Interested? If so, please note that at the moment, the program is operating exclusively in North America and Europe. In the space below, please confirm that you want to borrow the system and fill your city and country (we will PM you for your full details.) Then, in a line or two, tell us why you would like to take part.

In return for being included in the program, we ask that you commit to posting your first impressions of the Jade II when it arrives, with a more detailed assessment after you use it to for a couple of weeks.

Terms & Conditions: To take part you must be located in Europe or North America. In order to confirm ensure smooth handovers and continued interest, we will give you ample notice when you are next in line for the loan. they are available and allow us to ensure smooth handovers.

HIFIMAN will select who takes part and in what order, and we will inform prospective participants when they are next in line.

The duration of the loan will be two weeks from the date it arrives at your home. We will provide you with a shipping label if possible (in countries where it isn’t an option, you will be required to send to the next participant with tracked shipping. We will refund the shipping cost when supplied with a receipt.)
I would love to be included also

Mar 12, 2019 at 3:39 AM Post #38 of 167
Of course. Thank you sir for the Orignal JADE :)

Hi Ron - my apologies if I came across a little harsh. A combination of late night fatigue and belated sellers remorse.
I'm glad that you're enjoying them, and thanks for the needed cash infusion.
I replied to the HIFIMAN Jade II loaner tour and can hopefully get on the list.
Thanks for the heads up my friend.
Bryan

Mar 12, 2019 at 7:47 AM Post #41 of 167
I am from Sydney, Australia. I would love to be part of the tour and compare the Jade ii system with my Arya setup
5D64E881-F048-449B-8E55-AC49CD34045B.jpeg

Mar 12, 2019 at 9:07 AM Post #42 of 167
I'm interested in participating in this loaner tour. I live in Arlington, VA (USA).
The last Hifiman headphone I owned was the HE-400S, and while I liked them a lot, I'm excited to hear something more high-end, especially an electrostatic.
I've written a number of reviews for Head-Fi and my blog, which can be found linked on my profile.

Mar 12, 2019 at 9:21 AM Post #43 of 167
(Highly) interested in participating in the European lap of the tour. I'm currently living in Istanbul, Turkey.

In short, I love the organic timbre and transient response electrostats can offer. And Jade II looks like the one to be trusted on that matter. (Actually I should admit, it is one hell of a handsome headphone, too.)

Mar 12, 2019 at 10:47 AM Post #44 of 167
I am very interested in being part of the Jade ii tour.

Warrensburg, MO, USA

Audio Blog: https://ngoshawksounds.blog/

I have never heard or owned a pair of HiFiMan headphones, but in conversing with others; they state the headphones are very good. I would include a comparison with my Mr. Speakers Ether Flow-C 1.1 and Focal Elear as part of the tour review. I have participated on many Head-Fi company tours, and very much appreciate this aspect. If timing is right, I will have the Meze Empyrean in house as well.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Mar 12, 2019 at 10:48 AM Post #45 of 167
I'd definitely like to participate in this loaner program. I'm a native of Chicago, Illinois.

I own the HE-1000 V2, and it's the best sound I've heard to date. I've also heard that it comes close to an electrostatic-type of sound, so I'm really curious as to how your electrostatic headphone compares!
Check your inbox

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back