HIFIMAN Jade II Loaner Tour
Mar 11, 2019 at 3:16 PM Post #16 of 167
I would like to participate in this tour. I live in Slovakia, EU.

I used to own HifiMan HE-300, which were my second full size hi-fi headphones. Since then I did not pull a trigger on any HiFiMan headphones, but I'm interested in some of HiFiMan's newest headphones, like Jade II, Susvara, HE-1000SE. I have experience with many high-end flagship headphones, dynamic and planar magnetic ones (Sennheiser HD800, HD800S, Audeze LCD-3, LCD-4, MySphere 3.1, 3.2, Sony MDR-R10, and many others). I would like to try newest HiFiMan headphones, to try at home, with my own rig, how they sound.

Mar 11, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #18 of 167
I'd happily join the tour. My location is Salisbury, United Kingdom.

I'd compare the Jade II system to my Questyle CMA600i - Chord Qutest - LCD2C and HEX V2.
(You can find links to my previous reviews on my profile page.)

Mar 11, 2019 at 4:31 PM Post #20 of 167
I'm interested in being in the loaner tour, I'm located in the city of Vancouver, province: British Columbia, country: Canada.
I'd love to compare the system to the Stax L300 system I have.

Mar 11, 2019 at 4:45 PM Post #21 of 167
I like to borrow this system

Toronto, Canada I live.

I own the Original JADE. I am one of the rarest people here who has and heard the Original JADE. Thats my reason to listen to the 2nd one :)

Mar 11, 2019 at 6:43 PM Post #23 of 167
I would love to participate in the lovely river city of Rome,GA USA. I love the peace and comfort brought to me from a great set of earphones. Always looking to remove the veil from the stage and hear a lifelike presentation of the music.

Mar 11, 2019 at 6:59 PM Post #25 of 167
I’d like to participate in the loaner tour. I currently live in Los Angeles, California USA.

I’ve only heard electrostatics/hifiman gear at noisy meets so would love the opportunity to listen at home with music I’m familiar with.

Mar 11, 2019 at 7:08 PM Post #26 of 167
I’d like to participle. I currently live in Cumberland, Rhode Island USA.

I don’t have much experience with Hifiman but would love to try them out to compare to my current and former gear and share my thoughts with others. I tried the HE1000 v2 a few years ago and was very impressed.

Mar 11, 2019 at 7:23 PM Post #27 of 167
I am very interested in being part of this tour. I live in the United States, Chicago area and noticed there are others in the area that are interested as well.

I am interested to see how it sounds when fed by the hugo tt2 or my ak sp1000cu as dacs. I do not have experience with E-Stats but from my understanding they are very revealing. Also it would be interesting to see how it compares with my LCD 4z and other cans

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019 at 8:10 PM Post #28 of 167
Here at HIFIMAN, we want to try to give back to the community and it is with this goal in mind that we are initiating a series of Loaner Tours. In short, we are putting select products in the hands of forum members of the community so they may spread the word about HIFIMAN gear to the most important headphone community.

To kick things off, we are featuring our new Jade II electrostatic headphone system. The Jade II revisits the original HIFIMAN classic with a highly musical listening experience that places the listener in the best seat in the house. It’s a technologically superior electrostatic headphone that can be purchased alone or as part of a full system with an outboard amplifier, at suggested prices of $1,500 and $2,500, respectively. (The amplifier alone is available at a suggested retail price of $1,599.)

Interested? If so, please note that at the moment, the program is operating exclusively in North America and Europe. In the space below, please confirm that you want to borrow the system and fill your city and country (we will PM you for your full details.) Then, in a line or two, tell us why you would like to take part.

In return for being included in the program, we ask that you commit to posting your first impressions of the Jade II when it arrives, with a more detailed assessment after you use it to for a couple of weeks.

Terms & Conditions: To take part you must be located in Europe or North America. In order to confirm ensure smooth handovers and continued interest, we will give you ample notice when you are next in line for the loan. they are available and allow us to ensure smooth handovers.

HIFIMAN will select who takes part and in what order, and we will inform prospective participants when they are next in line.

The duration of the loan will be two weeks from the date it arrives at your home. We will provide you with a shipping label if possible (in countries where it isn’t an option, you will be required to send to the next participant with tracked shipping. We will refund the shipping cost when supplied with a receipt.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back