HIFIMAN HM-801 Firmware V0.20
Sep 24, 2011 at 3:14 PM Post #17 of 22
i would really like to see a 'resume' feature added at some point, so you don't have to find what you were listening to again and forward to where you were after turning the power back on.(I listen to a lot of long dj mixes!).
Doesn't look like it's worth updating to this one just yet though.
triportsad.gif

Oct 12, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #18 of 22
musicbased, there is a way to resume the track you were playing when you shut down:  After you turn the unit on, hit the top left button (from the main menu).  That should take you back to the song (and the part of the song) you were on.

Oct 12, 2011 at 9:24 PM Post #19 of 22
After updating to v0.20, I discovered what Music Breakpoint Play means.
Everytime I turn off the Hifiman mid song, it returns to the same moment when I turn it back on. A resume function :). I don't even need to press any buttons, it's automatic.

Oct 12, 2011 at 11:55 PM Post #20 of 22

Quote:
musicbased, there is a way to resume the track you were playing when you shut down:  After you turn the unit on, hit the top left button (from the main menu).  That should take you back to the song (and the part of the song) you were on.

Thank you, i had the same request and I didn't know this one.  So is there an auto shut off problem with this update, i haven't done it yet, I am pretty happy with the way i have it now, don't want to mess it up.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 13, 2011 at 1:06 PM Post #21 of 22
dj Nellie, wow, i can't believe that, thanks!-I wish i had asked sooner now...
redface.gif

Yes, i second Dallans question, this auto resume thing that temporyname mentioned sounds good, but not at the expense of it turning itself off all the time!-I don't mind about the EQ thing, i don't like those anyway!

Is anyone else having a problem with this update?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back