HIFIMAN HM-601 Music Player, RE0 IEM and Grammy Award Winners
May 8, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #76 of 89
What's this all about Kenny G.? You may or may not like his music, but he's obviously a genius with his sax. I'm not that hot about his repertoire either, but he can convay more emotions than most artists can with their voice. You just have to listen. I mean, really listen.

May 8, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #77 of 89

Dear Thrillmetoo, 

I was going to explain in more detail about why Kenny G. had his reputation... But before I write anything like that, I want to make sure, you are being sarcastic right? I've never heard anybody say this about Kenny G before.
Quote:
What's this all about Kenny G.? You may or may not like his music, but he's obviously a genius with his sax. I'm not that hot about his repertoire either, but he can convay more emotions than most artists can with their voice. You just have to listen. I mean, really listen.

May 10, 2011 at 1:27 AM Post #78 of 89
He's a competent player that has a unique ability to connect with pop audiences on an emotional level. That is the extent of his "genius", and why serious jazz musicians hate him as he laughs all the way to the bank.

May 11, 2011 at 1:36 PM Post #79 of 89
Tim Duncan needs to also turn to his side for the other arrested by Fang photo.

May 11, 2011 at 2:59 PM Post #80 of 89
I was unusually serious. 'Forever in love' is still one of my favorites. On most of his tracks the backing music is as sterile as a pickeled eunich, though...

May 12, 2011 at 4:25 PM Post #81 of 89
Who are these people? and grammy awards? unfortunately all the music I listen to is ignored...

May 13, 2011 at 1:16 PM Post #82 of 89

Quote:
Who are these people? and grammy awards? unfortunately all the music I listen to is ignored...

That's because the Grammy's are completely biased, If You remember year's ago when M. Jackson was listed under best Metal song because Eddie Van Halen played guitar on one of His song's. That say's it all.

May 15, 2011 at 12:23 PM Post #83 of 89
Shannon Elizabeth... Droools....... Favorite character in American Pie for sure! =D

was this a PR stunt though? Or are they really that audio conscious?

I don't really see hifiman appealing to the masses with it's short battery life, tiny internal memory and I would say 'different' user interface.

I hesitate to buy one based on those 3 things.

May 17, 2011 at 11:44 AM Post #84 of 89

Quote:

FORTUNATELY. I'm having the same feeling most of the time, but I like that. It gives me the rush of discovery and the feeling of being the first.

Jun 3, 2011 at 9:55 AM Post #87 of 89
They all probably got given a Hifiman if they allowed a few shots with the product.

But good advertising for Hifiman. In fact, I am going to purchase one right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back