Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Headphone
Feb 19, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #1,577 of 14,798
  June 23rd around tea time.

You do realise that's a Tuesday, don'tcha?

My guess is May 4th, 09:01am (GMT+08:00) 
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 19, 2015 at 11:24 PM Post #1,578 of 14,798
I also think early May. HFM moves fast.

Feb 20, 2015 at 3:23 AM Post #1,579 of 14,798
Im just afraid of the price tag...

Feb 20, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #1,581 of 14,798
I just decided to check on this thread, have and love the 560. Can't believe there are 105 pages already, and it hasn't been released!!!!!!!

no worries, there will prolly be 500+ pages by the time it is released
popcorn.gif

According to some, it is the most "exciting" HP ever.  For me however, the amount of hype in this thread is already enough to take those HPs off my shopping list. 

Feb 20, 2015 at 8:12 AM Post #1,582 of 14,798
@ fastphones: hope you realise I was only pulling yer leg
wink_face.gif

Oh hell yeah! I do have a sense of humour!

Yes there is a lot of excitement and interest in what could be a most remarkable piece of equipment, I'm hoping beyond hope for an Abyss killer, but not really expecting it. I'm currently working on my speaker system to achieve an end game system which is eating all my pennies so I kind of have the benefit of cash not burning a hole in my pocket, sitting back and watching what 2015 will bring to the headphone market. I used to own Yamaha Orthos back in the 70s which were good but lacked the last degree of transient exactitude, but really nice all the same. which should explain my interest in the Abyss.

Feb 20, 2015 at 9:16 AM Post #1,583 of 14,798

no worries, there will prolly be 500+ pages by the time it is released
popcorn.gif

According to some, it is the most "exciting" HP ever.  For me however, the amount of hype in this thread is already enough to take those HPs off my shopping list. 

Because of hype = not a say for performance or because of hype = an increase in costs? :p

Feb 20, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #1,584 of 14,798
  .... I'm currently working on my speaker system to achieve an end game system which is eating all my pennies

Not to derail this headphone thread, but just to briefly say check this out, if you haven't done so yet:

http://www.linkwitzlab.com/LX521/Description.htm

beerchug.gif

Feb 20, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #1,586 of 14,798
I still hope they will price him reasonably..thats what hifiman was all about...ALWAYS..it would be a pity that they would steer away from that basic thought..it made them as loved as they are now...and thats why i am already on my 5th hifiman product...most of their products have the best price-performance ratio in the market..and are affordable for the normal man..

But reading that theynprobably will price it by how huge the hype is etc.....could it be i will buy another brand after my code-x???? Maybe a dharma? I really hope they listen to us..their loyal customers...most of us are looking for a successor for the he6... Not a super duper humoungous expensive design phone... :xf_eek:

Feb 20, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #1,588 of 14,798
Feb 20, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #1,589 of 14,798
I still hope they will price him reasonably..thats what hifiman was all about...ALWAYS..it would be a pity that they would steer away from that basic thought..it made them as loved as they are now...and thats why i am already on my 5th hifiman product...most of their products have the best price-performance ratio in the market..and are affordable for the normal man..

But reading that theynprobably will price it by how huge the hype is etc.....could it be i will buy another brand after my code-x???? Maybe a dharma? I really hope they listen to us..their loyal customers...most of us are looking for a successor for the he6... Not a super duper humoungous expensive design phone... :xf_eek:

i heard a rumor that they will be releasing something under the he1000 that directly replaces the he6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back