HIFIMAN HE-R10P Loaner Tour
Jun 4, 2021 at 7:33 PM Post #166 of 174
Is this the official thread for the HE-R10P's? I have a set of these coming and I'll probably post some impressions when I get it.

Jun 4, 2021 at 7:35 PM Post #167 of 174
Jun 4, 2021 at 8:38 PM Post #168 of 174
Dec 30, 2021 at 1:04 PM Post #169 of 174
6 months later and still no updates from @TeamHiFiMAN on this. Way to run a loaner tour, not!

Jan 1, 2022 at 4:38 PM Post #170 of 174
They're very busy people and they like to deal with friendly, enthusiastic headfiers. These headphones are a lot of money and they're not going to be sent out to headfiers who HiFiMan think are likely to be negative about their product. I don't work for HiFiMan, but I do know how the industry works. The simple solution for anyone that wants to review a mega bucks headphone? Just be nice, your time will come

Jan 1, 2022 at 5:28 PM Post #171 of 174
They're very busy people and they like to deal with friendly, enthusiastic headfiers. These headphones are a lot of money and they're not going to be sent out to headfiers who HiFiMan think are likely to be negative about their product. I don't work for HiFiMan, but I do know how the industry works. The simple solution for anyone that wants to review a mega bucks headphone? Just be nice, your time will come
Be that as it may, the point is they shouldn’t do a tour if they’re not actually going to you know, do a tour.

Jan 1, 2022 at 6:52 PM Post #173 of 174
There has been a tour. The he has been all over the world, not just at my place
I think the bigger thing is that there really wasn't much communication outside of the select few who they chose for the tour. I am sure they got thousands of replies, but for most there was no communication. Only to those chosen. I would agree they most likely chose those with past history in their tours and those they felt would give the headphone a positive spin. At least known entities in the review world of head-fi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back