Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch
Mar 5, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #2,253 of 3,091
Hi,
Time for another quick update. We are hoping to start the HE-560 pre-order in the second half of March, and start shipping at the end of March or beginning of April. This is the current plan.

Review samples are being shipped out in one or two weeks. Jerg will be one of the person who will get one pair. Jerg inspired us and helped us with the earpad design. For that we are truly appreciated what he has done. It is that simple. He writes whatever he wants. We don't read before hand, and we don't really want to. 

To me music is a very personally experience. Enjoying music and being obsessed about the Hi-fi equipments is also a very personally experience. Of course one's own opinion will sound "biased" in someone else's mind. Anyone who is willing to spend the time and energy to write a review about a product, publish it to the public and accept the fact that he/she will be called out eventually got to have his own opinion. Anyway, i don't know what i am talking about. We are just grateful that our products have brought joy to many head-fiers around the world, and we will continue to make the best product we could with the best SQ and the best value.

btw, this reminds me of a review i read couple days ago published by Tom's hardware about Hi-fi Audio. This is what an "objective" review will look like if written by someone who doesn't get Hi-fi. :wink:

Cheers. :)

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Mar 5, 2014 at 11:16 AM Post #2,257 of 3,091

Don't forget the HE-400i, not much love for them with all the HE-560 talk.

don't worry. it will get plenty of love once we are close to its final production.

hey, remember no "hype", ok? 
size]

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Mar 5, 2014 at 11:22 AM Post #2,258 of 3,091
Thanks for the update guys! The sooner the 560 is here the merrier I'll be :wink:

Mar 5, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #2,262 of 3,091
No one will be happier than us seeing you guys enjoying our next generation Planar Megnetic headphones. You won't be disappointed. 

Thank you :wink: I wouldn't expect anything else from you.
The next generation of audio is almost here! :popcorn:

Mar 5, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #2,263 of 3,091
It looks like I'm in the market at the perfect time for a pair of planar headphones. This is very interesting, I can't wait to hear about the review units!

Mar 5, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #2,264 of 3,091
I'm waiting for notification on the test sample being shipped out as much as you guys are; Fang stated they're ready early March so I'd imagine something's gonna happen soon barring unforeseen circumstances.

Mar 5, 2014 at 12:37 PM Post #2,265 of 3,091
  I'm waiting for notification on the test sample being shipped out as much as you guys are; Fang stated they're ready early March so I'd imagine something's gonna happen soon barring unforeseen circumstances.

No worries, we know you'll do just fine Jerg. You'll do your best. Just don't let the hype get you :p
Are you planning to include a basic HE-500 comparison?
I expect some initial impressions and a basic comparison. Guess we just want something and fast.
Updates can flow in later :D
Good luck with everything :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back