HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity Complete - Feel free to still comment
May 21, 2015 at 6:06 PM Post #1,606 of 1,738
People in the second batch please just hold out a little bit longer.

I should have an update for you guys very soon.

I am trying to be calm and collected, but at this rate the second batchers will not receive their headphones till the beginning of June. Just growing frustrated with the delays.

May 21, 2015 at 6:20 PM Post #1,607 of 1,738
I am trying to be calm and collected, but at this rate the second batchers will not receive their headphones till the beginning of June. Just growing frustrated with the delays.

Well, for some perspective: I am not part of the beta, I can't listen to these without travelling overseas (live in NZ, at least those in the US have had a number of meets and other opportunities to listen), and I cannot buy them anywhere yet... Frankly, I'd be thrilled to be in your situation.

I'm not having a go at you all, please understand that. Patience is extremely difficult with things like this, and I know that I'd be feeling exactly the same as you (its just that speaking for myself, I find maintaining a bit of perspective can help my psychological outlook on things).

May 21, 2015 at 8:49 PM Post #1,608 of 1,738

yea, I can see how it may be getting a bit frustrated. just trust me, it'll be worth the wait!!! cheers :)

May 22, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #1,611 of 1,738
I got my tracking number, I am one happy audiophile.

May 22, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #1,612 of 1,738
May 22, 2015 at 6:12 AM Post #1,613 of 1,738

Relax, you're getting about the most up-to-the-minute info possible on this thread. It's up to the shipping companies now.

Thanks to Jeff & Summer for dealing with this picky bunch (including myself) 
tongue_smile.gif

May 22, 2015 at 9:29 AM Post #1,615 of 1,738
  Relax, you're getting about the most up-to-the-minute info possible on this thread. It's up to the shipping companies now.

tongue_smile.gif

Ditto. Their lives must have changed drastically in the last month.

Hi Summer!

May 22, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #1,616 of 1,738
May 22, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #1,617 of 1,738
May 22, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #1,618 of 1,738

tongue_smile.gif

The two people helping Summer with shipping took an early holiday this week, so she is currently working understaffed in Delaware.

The good news is that the second batch is shipping and the tracking numbers should activate pretty soon.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
May 22, 2015 at 12:49 PM Post #1,619 of 1,738
The two people helping Summer with shipping took an early holiday this week, so she is currently working understaffed in Delaware.

The good news is that the second batch is shipping and the tracking numbers should activate pretty soon.

Thank you for the update. I am sincerely sorry Summer has deal with HEK beta units by her self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back