Hifiman DEVA - Official Thread
Nov 26, 2020 at 6:52 PM Post #541 of 984
308 euros on AliExpress at the moment, not a huge deal but still better than 340.

With import fees I don't think it will be much cheaper, plus you'll lose the excellent customer service from Amazon.

I saw that you can get them for 269 USD from Linsoul (with thier BF coupon), but from what I've read I'm not too keen on shopping from Linsoul.

Nov 26, 2020 at 6:57 PM Post #542 of 984
With import fees I don't think it will be much cheaper, plus you'll lose the excellent customer service from Amazon.

I saw that you can get them for 269 USD from Linsoul (with thier BF coupon), but from what I've read I'm not too keen on shopping from Linsoul.
Sorry I forgot about import fees because in Spain almost never pay them when you order from China, I think both countries have some kind of deal. Never bought from Linsoul so if they are 269 it's worth a try.

Nov 26, 2020 at 7:03 PM Post #543 of 984
Sorry I forgot about import fees because in Spain almost never pay them when you order from China, I think both countries have some kind of deal. Never bought from Linsoul so if they are 269 it's worth a try.

Yea it was same in my country, you could like 9/10 get away without paying any fees, but since so many people ordered cheap stuff from Aliexpress/Wish, the postal service created a new system were you had to pay a "handling fee". So now there's almost no chance to get away with the import fees and the new handling fee :/.

But on Linsouls shipping Q&A they can write down the value if you ask for it, I might give it a try :)

Nov 26, 2020 at 7:07 PM Post #544 of 984
Yea it was same in my country, you could like 9/10 get away without paying any fees, but since so many people ordered cheap stuff from Aliexpress/Wish, the postal service created a new system were you had to pay a "handling fee". So now there's almost no chance to get away with the import fees and the new handling fee :/.

But on Linsouls shipping Q&A they can write down the value if you ask for it, I might give it a try :)
If you can do that I'd go for them, they are a great pair of headphones plus the bluemini sounds great and it's quite powerful.

Nov 28, 2020 at 6:46 AM Post #545 of 984
Anyone using a 3.5mm to 2.5mm balanced cable they would like to recommend? I am looking at the Hart Audio cable setup but would like other recommendations as this will be my first balanced cable. Thanks.

Nov 28, 2020 at 8:15 AM Post #546 of 984
Anyone using a 3.5mm to 2.5mm balanced cable they would like to recommend? I am looking at the Hart Audio cable setup but would like other recommendations as this will be my first balanced cable. Thanks.
One cheap option is buying an adaptet to 2,5 mm from AliExpress or similar and use the stock cable from the deva. I guess Hart audio makes great cables but since I'm in spain I cannot buy them. I got an adapter and a 16 core silver plated from Aliexpress and the second option was the best in terms of sound quality. I'll leave you links for both the adapter and the cable in case you are interested.

Adapter: https://a.aliexpress.com/_BOVnYR
Cable: https://a.aliexpress.com/_B0mne7

Nov 28, 2020 at 12:29 PM Post #547 of 984
One cheap option is buying an adaptet to 2,5 mm from AliExpress or similar and use the stock cable from the deva. I guess Hart audio makes great cables but since I'm in spain I cannot buy them. I got an adapter and a 16 core silver plated from Aliexpress and the second option was the best in terms of sound quality. I'll leave you links for both the adapter and the cable in case you are interested.

Adapter: https://a.aliexpress.com/_BOVnYR
Cable: https://a.aliexpress.com/_B0mne7
Thanks brother. Will look into those!

Nov 28, 2020 at 2:08 PM Post #548 of 984
Joined the Deva bandwagon with no intention of getting it initially. But the price for a new one at about USD 175 was just too tempting and I had to get it. The sound is still opening up after 6 hours but I am loving it out of my Pico Slim + DX160 to the fullest. Very punchy and fun sound for Spotify Pop and Dance playlists.

Sounds way better than my HE4XX from what I remember but its efficiency is just too high to use with a higher powered amp and even my Pico slim is too powerful for it.

The mid bass centric warm sound, pleasing treble and mids with a hint of sub bass is fantastic for causal fun listening. The new HiFiMan head band isn't my favourite and I much prefer the older style one on my HE6SE.

Overall its an absolute steal at the price I got it and am loving every bit of it.

Nov 29, 2020 at 12:18 AM Post #551 of 984
Nov 29, 2020 at 1:39 AM Post #552 of 984
Joined the Deva bandwagon with no intention of getting it initially. But the price for a new one at about USD 175 was just too tempting and I had to get it. The sound is still opening up after 6 hours but I am loving it out of my Pico Slim + DX160 to the fullest. Very punchy and fun sound for Spotify Pop and Dance playlists.

Sounds way better than my HE4XX from what I remember but its efficiency is just too high to use with a higher powered amp and even my Pico slim is too powerful for it.

The mid bass centric warm sound, pleasing treble and mids with a hint of sub bass is fantastic for causal fun listening. The new HiFiMan head band isn't my favourite and I much prefer the older style one on my HE6SE.

Overall its an absolute steal at the price I got it and am loving every bit of it.

I already have HE6se but I’m looking for a wireless headphone when working at home : how would you compare soundstage of Deva (with Bluemini only) vs HE6se ?
Thx

Nov 30, 2020 at 2:19 PM Post #553 of 984
I already have HE6se but I’m looking for a wireless headphone when working at home : how would you compare soundstage of Deva (with Bluemini only) vs HE6se ?
Thx
Mine is without the BT adapter. Have only used it wired. The ss is a bit better on tye HE6SE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back