Hidizs MS3 - Impressions & Discussions Thread
Jun 23, 2023 at 11:28 PM Post #31 of 67
hahaha, the glue or paint thing probably just isolated case on my particular unit.

the MS3 is indeed has more "consumer friendly" tuning, compared to MS5 love-hate / audiophiliac niche tuning.

for the price MS3 offers insanely good value in my opinion,

now im left wondering what should i nitpick for the cons of the MS3 🤣
I Have a few subjective type nitpicks but there isn't anything which jumps out at me as an actual hard "con"...at the moment anyways. Obviously this is always subject to change. lol

Jun 24, 2023 at 11:40 AM Post #32 of 67

just received mine today,
other than minor paint / glue residue on the nozzle on my particular copy (at this point probably everyone that reads my review / view my YT channel knows im a perfectionists and super obsessed with small things 🤣)

the MS3 sounds good out of the box with stock balanced filters, stock 4.4mm cable, stock balanced eartips

also the cable this time is very good quality with good comfort, no more ear pain even after wearing it for hours !
🔥🔥🔥

this one definitely has a super good value in my opinion.

probably the only cons of my review(soon) for the MS3 is that the nozzle painting / glue residue of my particular unit is not smooth / well polished? (im sorry for my weird english, my brain is not braining right now 🤣)

edit :

after wiping the IEM with alcohol wipes, the paint / residue that im talking is fixed !
its probably just excess glue residue 😂
Same glue on my nozzle! But easily removed with my finger!

Jun 24, 2023 at 11:44 AM Post #33 of 67
Hidizs MS3 is noticeable that it is the younger brother of the MS5, the design is very similar and the benefits too, it is a plus that the mouthpieces can be changed and that they offer us so many pad changes, the sound is very good, a fun headset without reach excesses, I have spent hours enjoying my music with it, yes, they perform better with a dap or a dongle, you can see the effort they put into making this IEM, the frequency control makes it an enjoyable hearing aid, I I like the hit in the bass and the control in the treble, the midrange depends a bit on the volume, but with a few adjustments you can appreciate it well, the detail they offer is very good, but what I like the most is that the musical setting is very spacious.
I agree with you! I'm using the vocal tips and out of the box are amazing! But they need like 100hrs of burn-in. I'm using them with the Hidizs XO Dac!

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2023 at 7:51 PM Post #41 of 67
Fingercrossed for Hidizs to finally hits a home run that they deserve. I like how they have always been striving for and hitting good technical performance.

But you guys with the MS3 are acting more and more like marketing agents than reviewers or enthusiasts with all the secrecy and “behind the scene” and “very competitive”. Not great for any involving party, IMHO.

Jun 26, 2023 at 9:35 PM Post #42 of 67
Fingercrossed for Hidizs to finally hits a home run that they deserve. I like how they have always been striving for and hitting good technical performance.

But you guys with the MS3 are acting more and more like marketing agents than reviewers or enthusiasts with all the secrecy and “behind the scene” and “very competitive”. Not great for any involving party, IMHO.
It's a dope set man. No doubt about it. Also, I don't market for anyone man. I thi what you are reading is some people who ho estly enjoy what they are hearing. That's the truth. The problem is that Hidizs has a release date and when you re asked to respect that then you'll do so man. That's it.

Jun 28, 2023 at 12:18 AM Post #43 of 67
It's a dope set man. No doubt about it. Also, I don't market for anyone man. I thi what you are reading is some people who ho estly enjoy what they are hearing. That's the truth. The problem is that Hidizs has a release date and when you re asked to respect that then you'll do so man. That's it.
+1
though myself personally can only give brief impression because I just get my unit only for a few days and I'm currently busy fixing my burnt computer motherboard that's why I can only say this set has good value for the price hahaha !

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2023 at 7:35 AM Post #44 of 67
graph credit to Hi-End Portable / CQTEK.
graph.png
just wanted to share my thoughts / monologue a bit

While on graph the MS3 has more aggresive looking treble, I found the MS3 treble to be much more tamed compared to the MS5 and the timbre of the treble to be more "natural" tho it is still a BA timbre.

I think this probably due to properly lifted referenced type pinna gain region, so the treble is not main focus of the sound (more balanced)

to me the MS3 with Quiet Silver / Balanced Rose Gold Filter to be sounding a bit like your harman target IEM (though not really 100% harman target compliance) it has extra midbass and extra treble air + extension (more bassy harman bright?)

while on the Bass Red Filter the MS3 to be more V-Shaped oriented tuning.

the technicalities of this for the price *again, still can't be announced for now*
is really amazing, especially the micro details of the treble and its resolving capabilities, I think the only downside to this IEM is that it has average stage size and probably if you're really, like reeeaaaaally sensitive to treble, this might not the IEM for you.

The treble quantity itself is not that piercing or overly done, but its clearly not a smooth set either.

thats all for now

cheers:beerchug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back