Hidizs MS3 - Impressions & Discussions Thread
Jun 18, 2023 at 3:08 AM Post #17 of 67
Just recieved the MS3 and in my early initial impressions I'm impressed. I have them burning in at the moment and will keep them there for quite some time. Forgive me for the pics, they were done using my phone but as you can see the cable is still pretty beefy but not as hulkish as the MS5 cable and in my opinion looks a lot better as well.

20230617_221331.jpg20230617_221352.jpg20230617_221221.jpg20230617_221244.jpg
Finallly a really nice cable! The MS5 cable is beautiful but really heavy!

Jun 21, 2023 at 8:30 AM Post #20 of 67
I received them yesterday but already out of the box they sound divine! These in my opinion will see a lot! And the price seems to be very interesting too!

Attachments

• IMG_20230621_143004_423.jpg
    IMG_20230621_143004_423.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 0
Jun 22, 2023 at 11:04 PM Post #24 of 67
Hidizs MS3 is noticeable that it is the younger brother of the MS5, the design is very similar and the benefits too, it is a plus that the mouthpieces can be changed and that they offer us so many pad changes, the sound is very good, a fun headset without reach excesses, I have spent hours enjoying my music with it, yes, they perform better with a dap or a dongle, you can see the effort they put into making this IEM, the frequency control makes it an enjoyable hearing aid, I I like the hit in the bass and the control in the treble, the midrange depends a bit on the volume, but with a few adjustments you can appreciate it well, the detail they offer is very good, but what I like the most is that the musical setting is very spacious.
IMG_20230622_084917_122.jpg

Jun 23, 2023 at 4:07 AM Post #27 of 67
IMG_20230623_145515.jpg
just received mine today,
other than minor paint / glue residue on the nozzle on my particular copy (at this point probably everyone that reads my review / view my YT channel knows im a perfectionists and super obsessed with small things 🤣)

the MS3 sounds good out of the box with stock balanced filters, stock 4.4mm cable, stock balanced eartips

also the cable this time is very good quality with good comfort, no more ear pain even after wearing it for hours !
🔥🔥🔥

this one definitely has a super good value in my opinion.

probably the only cons of my review(soon) for the MS3 is that the nozzle painting / glue residue of my particular unit is not smooth / well polished? (im sorry for my weird english, my brain is not braining right now 🤣)

edit :

after wiping the IEM with alcohol wipes, the paint / residue that im talking is fixed !
its probably just excess glue residue 😂

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2023 at 1:07 PM Post #28 of 67
IMG_20230623_145515.jpg
just received mine today,
other than minor paint / glue residue on the nozzle on my particular copy (at this point probably everyone that reads my review / view my YT channel knows im a perfectionists and super obsessed with small things 🤣)

the MS3 sounds good out of the box with stock balanced filters, stock 4.4mm cable, stock balanced eartips

also the cable this time is very good quality with good comfort, no more ear pain even after wearing it for hours !
🔥🔥🔥

this one definitely has a super good value in my opinion.

probably the only cons of my review(soon) for the MS3 is that the nozzle painting / glue residue of my particular unit is not smooth / well polished? (im sorry for my weird english, my brain is not braining right now 🤣)

edit :

after wiping the IEM with alcohol wipes, the paint / residue that im talking is fixed !
its probably just excess glue residue 😂
Sonically I am much more impressed with he MS3 at this point than the MS5. In fact, I have had these in my ears for quite some time and I enjoy them. I have had no paint or glue at all and I looked them over, even closer after your post. I'll check out your thoughts when you release them

Jun 23, 2023 at 1:09 PM Post #29 of 67
Hidizs MS3 is noticeable that it is the younger brother of the MS5, the design is very similar and the benefits too, it is a plus that the mouthpieces can be changed and that they offer us so many pad changes, the sound is very good, a fun headset without reach excesses, I have spent hours enjoying my music with it, yes, they perform better with a dap or a dongle, you can see the effort they put into making this IEM, the frequency control makes it an enjoyable hearing aid, I I like the hit in the bass and the control in the treble, the midrange depends a bit on the volume, but with a few adjustments you can appreciate it well, the detail they offer is very good, but what I like the most is that the musical setting is very spacious.IMG_20230622_084917_122.jpg
I agree with every word here. The MS3 should interest many people I would think

Jun 23, 2023 at 8:18 PM Post #30 of 67
Sonically I am much more impressed with he MS3 at this point than the MS5. In fact, I have had these in my ears for quite some time and I enjoy them. I have had no paint or glue at all and I looked them over, even closer after your post. I'll check out your thoughts when you release them
hahaha, the glue or paint thing probably just isolated case on my particular unit.

the MS3 is indeed has more "consumer friendly" tuning, compared to MS5 love-hate / audiophiliac niche tuning.

for the price MS3 offers insanely good value in my opinion,

now im left wondering what should i nitpick for the cons of the MS3 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back