Hidizs MS3 - Impressions & Discussions Thread
Aug 18, 2023 at 4:03 AM Post #61 of 67
Ok I wasn’t happy with the sound these initially, so much so I almost sold them “almost”!
So I started the burn in process a week ago.
I’m very happy with them now, in fact I put them on same level as my moondrop variations as far as fun and punchy but the Moondrop win out on high end detail but no by much.
I’m using them with my fiio q5s, ( daily driver hiby r6 lll) and Ibasso dx300 and dx320 and I’m more inclined to use them with the r6 because I can do tweaking to the low end on it, and not so much on the Ibasso.

I will have to give it more time on the Ibasso’s and do some head to head comparison with the moondrop variations.

More to come!!

Yup, I was supposed to write a review but burned it in and had to stop due to back pain.

It sounds much punchier and clearer. Definitely worth the money.

Aug 25, 2023 at 3:00 PM Post #63 of 67
Dear friends, here is my Hidizs MS3 review for anyone interested.
I think that it is one of the best tuned earphones of the category and an excellent value.
image.jpg

Sep 11, 2023 at 1:25 AM Post #64 of 67
Jan 10, 2024 at 8:24 AM Post #65 of 67
IMG_1895.jpeg

Got my ms3 today and used it wirelessly for a few hours.

Initial impression is it’s a bassy and alittle bright, kinda V shape sound to me. With the balance tips it was way too bright and with the vocal tips it’s almost just nice. Maybe just a touch too bright still on some tracks

Messed around with the filters but the red filter makes the bass alittle too bloated and the tip just adds makes it even brighter which is not for me. So gold filter with vocal oriented tip was the best.

Jan 10, 2024 at 2:51 PM Post #66 of 67
IMG_1895.jpeg

Got my ms3 today and used it wirelessly for a few hours.

Initial impression is it’s a bassy and alittle bright, kinda V shape sound to me. With the balance tips it was way too bright and with the vocal tips it’s almost just nice. Maybe just a touch too bright still on some tracks

Messed around with the filters but the red filter makes the bass alittle too bloated and the tip just adds makes it even brighter which is not for me. So gold filter with vocal oriented tip was the best.
What is this tws adaptater ?

Jan 10, 2024 at 7:56 PM Post #67 of 67
Oh that’s a TRN BT20XS. Works well with this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back